on 18 February 2013
I've looked around for a long time for a cool g shock, as quite a lot of them are tacky. But this is very good, slick and not tacky at all. Solid classic watch. Great buy, not that bulky as I have skin y wrists. Brilliant
on 8 September 2015
I've owned this watch for nearly a year now and it is my daily driver, I absolutely love it, and it's my favourite G-Shock that I own so far, it's very well made and durable, very accurate at telling the time and has been running on the same battery since I purchased it and shows no sign of stopping so far, it also has lots of very handy and useful functions and most importantly it look BADASS, probably one of the coolest G-Shocks out there, with its stealthy Matt black look!
I use this watch for carouse different sports like Downhill mountain biking and daily gym and P.E use, I have been rough on this watch and it shoes no sign of failing, there barley even a scratch on it!

I very highley recommend this watch for anyone wanting to own a G-Shock, this is definitely the one to own, and also to all collectors like myself, again this is a must have watch, it will last longer than you!
review image
on 17 August 2014
This is the my 4th G-Shock. They are perfect for the job I do and the world time feature is great for when I'm traveling abroad. I must admit I did look at other brands but there's nothing that matches G-Shock for quality. Don't be put off by the blue detail on this watch as it's hardly noticeable and this design is the best I've had to date. The only negative point is that the backlight is not the best, but I can live with that as the rest of the watch is perfect.
on 15 June 2015
Bought this watch as my first G-Shock and I have to say I absolutely love it. The postage was super quick, and the watch overall is just amazing! Digital time is a bit poor, like you can't really see it other than that this is an excellent watch!
review image
on 6 November 2015
Cool watch, but unable to see the time in the dark. Even under fair lighting conditions its hard to read the digital display.
It does have lumen on the tips of the analog pointers, but I struggle at night to see where those small dots are.
To conclude: very cool watch, but don't expect to use it to see the time
on 1 February 2013
I love everything about this watch. It is strong, sturdy and very durable whilst still managing to look and feel quite stylish. After being cautious about buying a digital/analogue watch ,i cant wait to build a varied collection of G-SHOCK watches.
on 20 December 2015
I absolutely love this watch. I've had it for over a year and the only bad thing I can say about it is that the little gaps and holes do collect dirt and dust after a while and it isn't very easy to clean. The backlight could be a little better too.

However, I do want to know the actual full name of the product because I lost the little buckle that keeps the strap in place and I can't seem to find a replacement that fits. If you can help, please do. Thanks
on 27 November 2015
I have owned this model G-Shock watch for 8 years and it is solid . it has been through swimming, lorry driving and a lot more. it is spectacular . You also just can't beet its cool style - So I have just bought another one for best !
on 31 May 2013
this product has really got the eye catching look with its g shock details ...the shock resistant factor of this watch is all proved being g shock and had got many features...its all in one sports watch
on 24 June 2015
Great looking watch, great service from both the sender and Amazon ( it arrived 4 days after my order). The blue face of the watch is not as blue as it looks in the picture but you can still tell the diference and the lightning system its not good. Still I'm very happy with my watch!