1. Space Pilot 3000 After an accidental cryogenic freezing, Fry awakens at the dawn of the year 3000. With the help of his two new friends, a degenerate robot named Bender and a beautiful one-eyed alien named Leela, Fry defies his life assignment as a delivery boy. He tracks…
2. The Series Has Landed After delivering a package to an amusement park on the moon, Fry shows Leela how to appreciate the celestial body. Meanwhile Bender finds a little robot romance with a farmer's daughters, which puts the whole crew in jeopardy.
3. I, Roommate Fry is such a slob that he is forced to move out of the Planet Express offices. But friendship makes for strange bedfellows when he moves in with Bender and discovers the nuts and bolts of living with a robot.
4. Love's Labours Lost in Space On a mission to save endangered animals from a collapsing planet, lonely Leela meets legendary starship captain Zapp Brannigan - who (at least in his own opinion) is the universe's greatest ladies man.
5. Fear of a Bot Planet While delivering a package to a planet inhabited by robots, where humans are killed instantly, Bender becomes intoxicated with the robot lifestyle and must choose between becoming a celebrity of sorts or saving his friends' lives.
6. A Fishful of Dollars Fry discovers he's a billionaire because his savings have been accruing interest for 1,000 years. Caught up in the excitement of his riches, he squanders his fortune to buy an unopened can of anchovies - extinct since the year 2200.
7. My Three Suns The crew visits a planet inhabited by liquid aliens. Fry, after delivering a package under the scorching heat of the planet's three suns, finds a bottle of cool blue liquid to quench his thirst. But when that liquid turns out to be the civilization's ruler,…
8. A Big Piece of Garbage A gigantic ball of garbage carelessly launched off Earth in the 21st century returns on a collision course for New New York City and Fry and the crew set out on a mission to destroy it.
9. Hell is Other Robots Bender puts his sinful lifestyle behind him when he joins the Temple of Robotology. But after returning to his old ways, he is banished to Robot Hell where, in a musical extravaganza, he faces the Robot Devil and endures tortures unimaginable to man.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Animated, Comedy|
|Director||Rich Moore , Gregg Vanzo|
|Starring||Billy West, Katey Sagal|
|Supporting actors||John DiMaggio, Tress MacNeille, Phil LaMarr, Lauren Tom|
|Network||Twentieth Century Fox|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Bought this d.v.d. for my daughter, she loves futurama. Over five hours of material. Bargain!Published 1 month ago by by Alan t.
This was bought as a Christmas present for my brother as he's a is a huge fan of the TV series, and wanted to collect as many of the series he could get hold of ;-) He finds it... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mrs. A. M. Chadwick
came quickly everything about description was acurate (sorry if mispelt).Published 2 months ago by James Patchett
I love futurama is so smart and funny and season 1 is a great platform for the series to start and continue from. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Robert C. Sutherland