1. Space Pilot 3000 After an accidental cryogenic freezing, Fry awakens at the dawn of the year 3000. With the help of his two new friends, a degenerate robot named Bender and a beautiful one-eyed alien named Leela, Fry defies his life assignment as a delivery boy. He tracks down his great-greatgreat-etc. nephew, Professor Farnsworth, who hires the three to work for his intergalactic delivery service.
2. The Series Has Landed After delivering a package to an amusement park on the moon, Fry shows Leela how to appreciate the celestial body. Meanwhile Bender finds a little robot romance with a farmer's daughters, which puts the whole crew in jeopardy.
3. I, Roommate Fry is such a slob that he is forced to move out of the Planet Express offices. But friendship makes for strange bedfellows when he moves in with Bender and discovers the nuts and bolts of living with a robot.
4. Love's Labours Lost in Space On a mission to save endangered animals from a collapsing planet, lonely Leela meets legendary starship captain Zapp Brannigan - who (at least in his own opinion) is the universe's greatest ladies man.
5. Fear of a Bot Planet While delivering a package to a planet inhabited by robots, where humans are killed instantly, Bender becomes intoxicated with the robot lifestyle and must choose between becoming a celebrity of sorts or saving his friends' lives.
6. A Fishful of Dollars Fry discovers he's a billionaire because his savings have been accruing interest for 1,000 years. Caught up in the excitement of his riches, he squanders his fortune to buy an unopened can of anchovies - extinct since the year 2200.
7. My Three Suns The crew visits a planet inhabited by liquid aliens. Fry, after delivering a package under the scorching heat of the planet's three suns, finds a bottle of cool blue liquid to quench his thirst. But when that liquid turns out to be the civilization's ruler, Fry finds he has become the new leader.
8. A Big Piece of Garbage A gigantic ball of garbage carelessly launched off Earth in the 21st century returns on a collision course for New New York City and Fry and the crew set out on a mission to destroy it.
9. Hell is Other Robots Bender puts his sinful lifestyle behind him when he joins the Temple of Robotology. But after returning to his old ways, he is banished to Robot Hell where, in a musical extravaganza, he faces the Robot Devil and endures tortures unimaginable to man.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Animated, Comedy|
|Director||Rich Moore , Gregg Vanzo|
|Starring||Billy West, Katey Sagal|
|Supporting actors||John DiMaggio, Tress MacNeille, Phil LaMarr, Lauren Tom|
|Network||Twentieth Century Fox|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
were it all begins classic futurama. Good seeing where it all started offPublished 27 days ago by David penman
I've always preferred Futurama to The Simpsons, it's brilliant, clever and supremely quick witted. Aaaaanhyoooo, it has to be said that Futurama was made for me hahaPublished 1 month ago by Sáss Alæssí
My son loved this and I have ordered season 2 and 3 from same supplier. This one was described in Very good condition, which it was. Much loved by 10 year old boys.Published 2 months ago by MerylStrepp
Futurama has to be one of my favourite TV shows, it's so funny. If you watch it in the correct mind set you can understand the philosophical and political jokes that are what... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Joadz
The first series. Welcome to the 30th century. What can I say? I am a fan. Buying the series second hand is a good way of watching your favourite episodes whenever you want. Read morePublished 12 months ago by JHvW
First time I have watched this series from start to finish, and it is fantastic. It's much more of an adventure than the Simpsons is, and not afraid to use dark humour and satire. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Miss Samantha Capes
An amazing first series and shows the viewer how Fry ended up in the year 3000 with a robot, cyclops and mad scientist.
A must buy
Futurama is possibly the best show ever i only started watching it yesterday but now i love it season 1 has got the very best episodes on because the 1st episode is hilarious. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Skyfall
Love this TV series, bought it to start a collection for my partner.
She loves it!
Recommend this to anyone!