on 7 March 2014
I’m writing this review because I was surprised at the sound (or lack thereof) of this fan. Was expecting it to be much noisier given the heat/watt rating of this heater. It’s simple to set up, and the cable is a good enough length for me, remote control is a useful feature. For the price it’s a pretty good deal.
on 2 March 2014
Couldn't really justify 300 quid on a Dyson, even though they're lovely. This does the job fine. Cuts out if the cat knocks it over (which it hasn't - we don't own a tiger - but it would cut out if it did.)
One slight gripe - the blurb on Amazon is wrong - the lower setting isn't 200 watts, it's 1200. Also there is no thermostat, but our kitchen is so freezing we just leave it on for an hour in the morning. Still, enough of our domestic arrangements. It's fine. The remote works well. Probably made in China, so it has that in common with a Dyson too!
on 20 January 2014
Compact unit, easy to operate, remote control is useful for adjustments. Colour is exact match to my printer. Functions well and keeps me warm, do not need to heat whole house which takes ages and guzzles gas. I have since bought another unit for my dining room and my sister also purchased one for her sitting room. Very impressed and deceived next day.
on 13 May 2015
I ordered these but unfortunately I had to send them back before I got to use them. But what I can say they look good quality and delivery was quick. They are described and buy them again.
on 27 February 2014
Pleased witht he quality of this heater, takes up only a small amount of space and kicks out a lot of heat quickly. Good for warming rooms quickly! Recommended.
on 2 February 2015
For the short time that Iv'e owned it,it is a very good little heater. Modern stylish looks and easy to use.My room is 4.5 x 4 mtr and it warms it
very quickly. Personally i feel that it would have been better with three heat settings 500, 1200 and 2000. I say this because once warm even at 1200 setting it gets too warm and I have to turn it off. So being able to turn it down so the heater then just kept the room warm would be much better. The main thing now for me to find out, is going to be it's longevity, will it last as long as the little oil fired radiator (which is much more adjustable) that i still have after 4 years. Also whether or not my electric bill is going to give me a heart attack.
on 17 January 2016
Futura 2000W Portable Oscillating Tower Ceramic Fan Heater, Digital Touch Display, Timer & Remote Control

Bought this item three weeks ago. It is reasonably sturdy for the price. Works perfectly and warms the room very quickly.
Our lounge is about 20ft x 13ft and although we have a multi-fuel burner and central heating, if we just want to take the chill of the air first thing in the morning, it does this in about 5-10 minutes. Yes it does make a noise but no more than any other blower / air conditioner unit - it certainly doesn't interfere with any hifi or TV. Brilliant for warming up a room without having to light a fire or turn the central heating on for the whole house.
Doing it with a remote control is also brilliant - drives my wife mad with the five other remote controls in the house !! Boy's Toys !!
on 9 December 2014
Looks more expensive than the money I paid! I like it being upright rather horizontal so it doesn't take up too much room.
Use it for the conservatory to take the chill out of the room.
Would recommend product.
It's a pity it didn't double up as a fan for the summer months!
on 31 January 2014
My girlfriend was getting fed up of me shouting at my PlayStation when I am playing GTA V and ordered me to take it upstairs! So in order to get some peace I decided to make use of the spare bedroom and use it as a 'games room' I wanted a heater that would take the chill off, nothing too powerful as its only a small room. I have to say that this is surprisingly good for the price, its also very economical compared to my convection heater.
on 17 August 2014
I'm glad I ordered this. Now the weather is cooler again, I've tried it out. It was easy to put together, took 5 minutes tops, even for a woman lol. It's very good looking and feels well made and stable. It oscillates well and belts out the power, and is surprisingly quiet given its' 2000 watts output. It will be just the job for heating my kitchen up quickly in Winter. It arrived well packed and within a few days. Excellent.