on 15 November 2013
...but don't forget your butter!

Got these as I eat eggs every morning and was getting bored of fried and scrambled. This product is perfect! I read reviews saying the lifter was too wide and the pods fell through. I reckon if this was the case they have redesigned the lifter as now there is no chance of this happening (and the lifter is handy to save boiled finger tips).

Also here's a hint... they suggest a spray of oil before cracking in your egg but I find the *perfect* result is gained by rubbing a finger tip of butter around the inside of the pod. This way I find there is no sticking at all (using oil I found some of the egg still stuck to the silicone).

Finally be sure to use a shallow pan and a lid. If you don't you'll get a jelly egg, yuck!!!

All in all a great product when used properly! Hope you enjoy your perfect Poachies as much as I do.
on 26 October 2014
I was extremely tempted to return this as the holder does not do the job although the pods are fantastic!

The holder is too flexible and hole too big, will hold pods but not when weighed 'weighed down' by an egg, especially when hot as both elements become more flexible.
on 17 April 2015
Was just OK, don't think I'll use them often though. The lifter did work but water kept spilling over the eggs, cleaning was not as easy as I expected and the whole process was just harder work than I wanted.
on 4 October 2013
very pleased with the poacher they come out right every time small issue with the lifter as the poaching cup slips through it but this may be that we use extra large eggs we just fish them out with a spoon
on 2 April 2014
I've eaten more poached eggs, in the last few weeks than I have in the whole my life , this is really good although a couple if times it slipped right through.
on 15 September 2015
Great results every time. Use a tiny amount of butter (not oil) and smear before adding the egg or it will stick.Good design, easily cleaned.
on 15 June 2014
I cant get it to poach eggs.
It took 17 minutes in boiling water

had thought it was going to be 'the answer'!
on 10 June 2014
I burnt my finger at my first attempt to poach my eggs. Put them away in drawer and will revert to old method. Not impressed.
on 12 November 2013
simple and effective product with clean design can not really ask for much more at this price..... might get another one
on 7 November 2013
The poachpod lifter fits the poachpods perfectly. It is much easier to lower the pods in as well as lifting them out.