Size: 1m|Colour Name: White|Change
Price:£1.18+ Free shipping

on 26 March 2015
Absolute RUBBISH!!!!!! Product sent is not the product in the photograph. Doesn't work, fuse holder is not the right size so can't replace with British fuses. 2 pin adaptor for Braun toothbrush just pops straight out. Would cost me more to send it back than I'd get as a refund so I've just thrown it in the bin...
review image review image
on 22 August 2013
I've ordered 2 of these and Simply does not work for Braun electric toothbrush.
Don't know why, charger works directly into shaver socket but not through adapter. No point returning as so cheap.
on 11 June 2014
Arrived really, really quickly but is not what's in the photo. The photo is of a quality plug. What was sent was a beige piece of rubbish. Not sure if I dare even plug it in...
on 28 August 2014
This is a cheap adapter and whilst it is functional, you get what you pay for.

In the one I bought, the shaver socket is twisted very slightly to the side, so the shaver plug isn't quite perpendicular to the adapter. It seems relatively secure and works find, but I would be inclined to pay very slightly more for a better finished product.
on 29 November 2013
My electric toothbrush wasn't charging properly so assumed it was the plug. Bought a new plug and it still didn't work. Bought a new toothbrush and used same plug and it still didn't work. Bought another new plug and it worked fine. Therefore turned out to be an extremely expensive plug which doesn't work. Not impressed.
on 15 October 2015
The item received does not match the item in the picture. Tooth brush charger does not fit into the adapter.
review image
on 1 December 2012
I brought this because it was cheap and easy to order, but the plug did not match the description (it wasn't suitable for electric toothbrushes) and when I emailed the seller to ask them to send me another one that matched the product description they ignored me. I went into a shop and brought one, it would have been better to do that in the first place.
33 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 June 2014
They are absolutely rubbish product.when I push two pin plug in ,it pop out itself. I am using them put a tape around them which hold the two pin plug in position.never suggest anyone to buy this product.
on 8 March 2015
Does what it says on the packet at home. Also ideal for those visiting Europe who are taking a shaver, or as in my case an electric toothbrush that has a recharger that uses the shaver socket. Combined with a continental 2 pin to 3 pin adapter, this adapter then allows use of a UK two pin device.

NB for those not aware of this, the Europe 2 pin shaver socket is not the same size as the UK two pin socket, you will need adapters. My solution was to buy a 4 way 3 pin block with a continental 3 way adapter from Amazon and then a 3 pin to two pin adapter to plug into it. This enables me to recharge my tooth brush along with my iphone, ipad and Kindle.
on 20 April 2016
Absolute rubbish! Does not hold a two-pin shaver properly in that the internal springs force the shaver plug pins halfway out, therefore making no connect with the electrical points. You have to push the shaver plug in for the LED indicator which your shaver may have to light (if you had no indicator you wouldn't know it wasn't charging!) As others have written, the photo is of a higher quality item (red safety inserts for example)

Too cheap to return. Only thing useful is the 1amp fuse which may come in handy for an adaptor a friend gave me!

DON'T BUY