Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Jan 2014 12:08:31 GMT
Has anyone noticed the lack of information on this barrel set?

I mean, it's fair enough that it's out of stock, but when anyone has asked amazon about getting it back in stock they essentially have said "dunno".

Surely if the set was limited edition it should have been advertised as such before it went on sale. If it is not limited edition shouldn't amazon be looking into buying more as quiet clearly it's a very popular product, selling out instantly and going for ridiculous prices on ebay. Essentially, amazon have told everyone whose asked that they are unsure when it will be made available and that it is up to the manufacturer/release label. Amazon should be asking for more from the manufacturer, or be asking if/when it is available and pass the info along to us. The same applies with the BB store when I have asked.

It just seems that no one or any company has even basic information on this set. I don't think it's a lot to ask for clarification on the following:

1) Is the set limited edition or just out of stock currently?
2) if it is out of stock are you looking into getting it back in? Is the manufacturer being asked for more?
3) Is there a rough time estimate it will be back in stock?

Anyone else agree?

Posted on 19 Jan 2014 21:05:14 GMT
ZC21 says:
100% agree, was not advertised as limited edition (a given number would of been nice considering everything these days is "limited edition").

The prices for these are a complete joke on the second hand market. I hope no one buys them for £300+ that way they will be forced to lower the price.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  4 Jan 2014
Latest post:  19 Jan 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions