Furby Boom Waves
- The more you talk to your Furby and interact with it, the more English it speaks!
- The way you treat your Furby shapes its personality!
- Pull and hold tail for 10 seconds to make Furby sleep
- Introduce Furby to others
- Play games, get eggs and raise virtual Furblings with the free Furby Boom app
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Get ready, because Furby Boom is the beginning of an adventure. A New Generation Is Hatching on the free Furby Boom app, where you and your Furby Boom can collect digital eggs, hatch them, and raise a city of virtual Furby Furblings. The Furby Boom experience combines real-world interactions with virtual play for a game that will keep you coming back for more. Your Furby Boom responds to you, changes personalities based on how you treat it, dances to your music, speaks Furbish and, more than anything, wants to connect with you!
2013 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. The information provided here is as complete and accurate as possible; however, product names, colours and/or materials are subject to change without notice. Many of our products, including the designs and features contained therein, are protected by trademarks, patents and/or copyrights. Appropriate legal action will be taken against any infringers of these rights.
- Build your virtual Furby Furblings City
- Collect and hatch virtual Furblings to fill your city in the Furby Boom app, and try to get the golden Furblings egg
- Raise digital Furblings with your Furby Boom
- You can hatch and raise virtual Furblings with your Furby Boom, and play games together using the free Furby Boom app
- Take care of your Furby Boom with the app
- Use the Furby Boom app to give your Furby Boom creature virtual food, checkups, showers and more
- Give your Furby Boom a name
- Furby Boom will remember the name you give it and the names of other Furby Boom friends it meets
- You shape its personality
- Furby Boom has more than twice as many possible responses as the previous Furby, and how you treat Furby Boom will shape its personality
- Ages: 6 and up
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- The Furby Boom app is available on the App Store and Google Play. Not compatible with prior Furby generations. See Furby.com for instructions, availability and compatibility info. Available for a limited time. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Note: Hasbro is only responsible for Hasbro-generated content. Please refer to third party terms and conditions for further information
- Includes Furby and instructions
1 x Furby
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The instructions don't cover this kind of change, but an internet search shows it is not unusual. The internet search showed how to fix it (eg Mumsnet: manufacturer's website not very helpful). So it went back to its original sweet character, and stayed sweet for about half a day then turned into a screeching, hyperactive character, also unpleasant.
We are returning it to the shop today. It seems from other comments that not all Furbys change so much. But we won't try it again. Quite an unpleasant toy which could be frightening to young children, and was disappointing to an older child.
and I have also added a small Furbling of the same colour to the family and both my Daughter and the Furby Boom love it.
I cannot fault this product except maybe it can get a bit annoying, but if you shut it in a dark place it goes to sleep so not really a problem.
They have many personalities, Angry, Diva, Baby, chatterbox depending how you look after it. If you feed it too much it becomes a bit of a slob and develops some serious sounding bowel problems, its voice also changes much to my daughters amusement. If you keep pulling it tail and it gets really mad and changes into evil Furby and becomes sarcastic, rude and disobedient.
Furbys are great fun for kids big or small and are great Value for money !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My children love it, the only difficulty is getting that connection with a tablet. It only connects to an ipad and not other tablet like samsung. Once it connects, its alright.Published 6 days ago by Wilisoni Savu
Child likes it, the adults think it's brill when the batteries run out - alas they don't run out quickly enough for our liking!Published 3 months ago by wibbles
This toy stopped working within 6 months. It now won't stay awake, connect to the furby boom app, open its eyes or move properly. Very disappointing. Read morePublished 4 months ago by MRS HG CHURCHILL
I purchased this a few years ago and my daughter still plays with it....you can keep it interesting by buying the smaller ones that it cleverly will sing along with. .. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jenny Hunter