on 3 January 2007
Real Fur - Butterscotch on the other hand is perfect, interacts in every way possible, holds my children's attention and is very loveable, you just can't help but give it a pat or stroke on the way past it and it reacts back too. Eats, sleeps, trots (walking motion and sound), puff's air out of it's nose, can be brushed the list goes on and on as you probably know if your looking to buy one. Easily assembled, just have to connect the head via 3 small screws, air pipe and electric snap connector and then zip it up, you can't even see where her head is connected so no chance of little ones taking it off or opening her up. Her 6 batteries last ages too, we put brand new ones in and took out the demo ones on Xmas day and their still going now on the 3rd of Jan despite being left on 24/7, even though it has an on/off switch if you need it to save power and dad's sanity.

Amazon - Poor service from Amazon to start, paid express delivery for guarenteed delivery, didn't get it in time or even on that day. Had refund of delivery fee and had to pick the item up from warehouse/depot some 20+ miles away to get the item on time. Very poor service from courier!!! Phoned and required delivery fee back and was offered £10 compensation which hasn't been received or credited to Amazon account as yet.
on 28 May 2008
My 2 year old received this for Chrisrmas 07, and she was initially terrified! it is actually taller than her! but after lots of stroking, petting and carrot feeding, she has now totally fallen for 'Holly Horse' (renamed!). Yes it is large, yes it is pricey, but i think that if you buy it when they are young there are years of play to be had. My daughter has spent the morning feeding and grooming her, lying on her back singing to herself and of course a bit of trotting too. It is an attractive toy (don't let those mangy items in toys r us put you off) and the whole family has been caught feeding the horse or patting it absent-mindly when passing! For any child who loves animals or horses, i think its great.
on 28 March 2009
This was THE present from Father Christmas for my 6 yr old daughter. She's been on & on about it for years; we finally succumbed and sent the money to the North Pole. Yes, it's expensive, but it is really robust, relatively easy to assemble, lovely looking & worth seeing the glee in your childs face on Christmas morning. Although not used as much now (March) as it was at Christmas, it is the main focus of activity when her friends come around to play, they spend hours grooming the mane & feeding the pony. The only drawback, if you could call it that, is that it's quite awkward & heavy to move around; for instance, from lounge to bedroom to kitchen (to join us at the table for meals), but it has to be solid & sturdy enough for 'riding'. End review? A luxury toy, which should last a while; but try & get it when it's on offer, not at the full price.
on 30 November 2007
Thankyou Amazon for the quick delivery, also for wrapping it so noone would know what it was. My Daughter is going to have the best christmas ever as she has wanted this pony ever since they were first advertised. Also it's alot cheaper than a real one, she will be one very happy little girl.

Thankyou it's great and i'm sure she will be the envy of lots of little girls.
on 24 August 2011
I loved playing with my pony but after i had done everything about 20 times i got a bit board. i saw it first at my freinds.
on 10 December 2007
I love my butterscotch! I have a real horse but butters...(i nicknamed her that) is sooo fun!
i can pretend shes wild and I'm taming her...or that Im entering a huge HOYS grand final!
My horse can't make mane nor tail of her...haha! She really is great and when I think I feel boredom coming on I make up another situation to put us in, or i turn her off, stick her away, and pat her as I go by until I feel like I want her again. Shes great! If you think she's boring after 10 minutes, obviously you haven't got much of a imagination or anything. xD
Great toy, has survived being chewed throughly and knocked over by a very curious foal called Triston!
And since I am 13 but very...skinny...she's still very durable in the way that she doesn't break down under my weight! One great toy! (but i am not heavy) 0.o
on 21 November 2006
Amazon give great service! This product was ordered at 2.00pm in the afternoon and was delivered at 8.ooam the following morning. The pony is excellent quality and was packaged really well. Thank you Amazon for acting so quickly.
VINE VOICEon 9 January 2011
This was the main present from Santa for a very lucky 3 year old. How disappointing on christmas morning when she didnt seem interested in it, although my 9 year old loved it. Prefered 'Honey' the smaller pony £39.99 and animagic puppy £14.99 which she can hold, love and take to bed.

Looks very impressive and the interactive eyes,feeding, neighing and head movements are cute but overall this large item is a real space eater and if your child doesnt absolutely love it then not worth the money. I would definately test their reaction with store or friends ponies first before such a large investment. The ride is only simulated, the pony doesnt move just gives a trotting sound activated by sitting strangely over the rear and not the natural saddle position. There is a weight limit so older children can ride as long as they dont exceed weight limit. Ours will probably be on ebay next christmas, but maybe it might grow on her over the next few weeks !