Before buying, I searched the heck out of these reviews. These reviews all say that these Special FX fangs are plain terrible! But, when they arrived they were not too bad.
The delivery was excellent, free with Amazon Prime, and very quick. Now onto the item:
* the fangs are pretty big, so you can't close your mouth all that well or you look stupid. You can't take either and you do drool a lot, but you can swallow with them in, just push the fangs DOWN when you close your mouth, not up.
* I wore mine for about 5 hours straight and I took them out, and my gums were a little painful. It was bearable however. I woke up and my gums still hurt a little but it wasn't bad at all, and I put the fangs back in.
* colour isn't perfect, and a bit bright.
* the dental putty does not go soft easy. I had to pour boiling water over it in order to make it go soft.
* the instructions were clear, and despite the slight colour issues, the fangs looked realistic even close up, especially on camera - I fooled a lot of people!
* after about 10 minutes, you don't even realise you are wearing them.
* you can eat and drink a little with them in, but don't drink Tru Blood because it might stain your dental putty.
Overall, I enjoy this product. They are certainly not the best on the market but they are definately good, and film quality. I am using them not only in my spare time, but also in a film I am producing - these are great. If you experience any qualms about the colour, you can easily paint over them with a non-toxic substance.