* Best short story of 2011 nominee by Preditors & Editors Reader Poll.
Fans of short, funny detective stories, meet Maynard Soloman, gal-damn detective. Some would say he's crusty, profane and clueless. But if you ask him, he solves the world's problems one case at a time. Once you experience his 1930s-style of doing business in a 21st century world, you just might agree.
Included are four short stories:
* "Maynard Soloman Solves the War on Drugs"
* "Maynard Soloman Fixes Social Security and Eats a Pony"
* "Maynard Soloman and the Job-Nabbin' Illegal Immigrants"
* "Maynard Soloman Proves Santa Claus is Real"
BONUS: Includes three extra features from the Ol' Badger himself.