- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Arcturus Publishing; New ed. edition (1 Sept. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1841933201
- ISBN-13: 978-1841933207
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 106,510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Fundamentals of Drawing Landscapes Paperback – 1 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Written by the practising teacher and established artist Barrington Barber, this exceptional new book contains a wealth of know-how and practical advice, supported by myriad examples. Guidance is given on how to overcome common difficulties without imposing a particular style or approach. The aim throughout is to encourage the discovery of personal artistic purpose, while developing the technical skills necessary to produce work to be proud to sign. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book's illustrations are wonderful. Barber covers a variety of topics including drawing reality and imaginary landscapes. Barber covers all aspects of landscape drawing from properly sketching the foreground, middle ground and background.