on 30 July 2014
I like functional cufflinks and these work a treat. I would not want to go to sea based on their accuracy but when you are bored in a meeting and want to know where North is, they do just the job. Well made and look like they will last
on 11 May 2013
For the money these are actually a very good buy. Quality is high and they are nice to play with if you're lost for conversation!
on 12 October 2015
Bought these as a gift for my partner. They are excellent little cuff links, but the cheap looking cuff link box lets them down a little ( I am being overly fussy, as they were cheap ). So, my solution was to re box in a more expensive box. Now, they look like they cost far more than their price tag.
on 23 July 2012
I bought these cufflinks for my husband and he really liked them. The compasses really work! The only negative thing is that they are a bit "bulky" due to the mechanism of the compass. Their size is not big but they are not as thin as other more common cufflinks that are just a piece of metal.
on 3 September 2011
THEY LOOK REALLY SMART AND ARE A BIT OF FUN. NOT REALLY FUNCTIONAL, THEY MOVE BUT GIVE DIFFERENT READINGS. WOULD RECOMMEND FOR QUALITY. THEY WERE DELIVERED QUICKLY.
on 24 July 2013
I purchased this from my boyfriends wish list. I'm not sure how to rate them except they made a very welcome fathers day present to him from my daughter and he seemed very pleased!

Delivery was quick and they were as described.
on 15 February 2014
They're cute and look nice for the gadget-hounds in your life but be aware that if you get lost they'll point in different directions and probably neither of them actually North! :-)
on 1 June 2012
These are great and really do work, I have been looking for a pair of novelty links for some while, someone I know has a pair of spirit level links but I have yet to find a par.
on 9 December 2014
Arrived quickly enough, but one of the compasses had come out of the cufflinks. I stuck it back in with a strong glue, but I shouldn't have to do that to a brand new product.
on 19 February 2015
Bought for an xmas present. Compass are not glued in properly and fell out when they were worn first time. Forgot to send back poorly made