- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Historical Publications Ltd; 1st Edition edition (10 Oct. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0948667435
- ISBN-13: 978-0948667435
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 1.6 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 622,604 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Fulham Past Hardcover – Illustrated, 10 Oct 1997
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book was interesting and useful and I had a great time imaginging all the buildings and people that were no longer present.
The only low point was that I entered the gardens of Bishop's Palace by the church, which was open and after strolling round the grounds and finding the exits at the opposite end closed, I returned to my starting point, only to find the gates padlocked with me still inside. The railings too high and dangeous to scale. After much searching I found a wall with spikes on that I managed to climb and carefully get over, fortunate not to get arrested.