Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
vote
Hi, I think it depends on thew SN. Mine is a 33x SN and no white blobs for me in the few photos I shot with it, so far (2 weeks). I read somewhere that SN 22x and upwards have the new sensor.
26 May 2014 by Jairo
votes
Yes, a battery charger is included. :)
28 May 2014 by Georgios Pentsas
votes
Erm, yeah, its kind of the law...
4 Oct 2014 by ziv ben aharon
votes
I'm afraid I can't tell you, I liked ot so much that I sold it on ebay (for only a bit less than I paid for it) and bought the X20 as I like the info in the viewfinder. I would recommend it highly if you were thinking of buying one - a lovely camera.
19 days ago by RMP
votes
Yes, but you can purchase an international adapter on Amazon at a reasonable price.
21 Sep 2014 by David Disley
votes
hi, if you are buying it new then yes it will have the Fuji warranty, if you are buying it pre owned (second hand) then it may be out of the Warranty period as it is quite an old Model now.
15 Sep 2014 by A. Cole
votes
Thanks. It was selling £299 in January, you might not believe but we are still losing money even at £250 each
26 Aug 2014 by Jeff S.
votes
Actually we are still losing money even after £20 price increase. The price was £299 in January.
12 Aug 2014 by Jeff S.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers