Colour Name: White|Style Name: Camera Only|Change

on 29 March 2016
This product is perfect for all ages as it is easy to use! I bought this for a holiday in Paris along with 60 shots (costing about £42 for the film). The picture quality is amazing, much more superior to the Polaroid Snap I tried out. They are credit card sized and I found they are perfect for putting in the little gaps you may have in your self adhesive photo albums. The camera itself is a little bulky but sturdy and you can buy a leather case for it at a low price.

There is a bit of a learning curve in getting perfect photos which I learnt the hard way. The shots are pretty expensive at 70p per picture so I will tell you what I have learnt.

- The pictures may come out black in low light conditions outdoors especially for landscape photos (my picture of the Notre Dam in the night is just black even though the Notre Dam has lots of lights)

- There are 5 lighting settings; indoors, cloudy, sunny, extra sunny and hi-key. The camera has a little led light which tells you what you should use, but this is not always right. Sometimes outdoors it will tell you to use the sunny mode when it is actually cloudy. But if you do that then you will end up with black silhouettes. Trust your own judgement of how bright it is sometimes the photos look better over exposed. I would often use a brighter setting than the camera says.

- Get a close up lens! These are really cheap on Ebay and I'm not sure if you can tell but the photo of my minions came out a little blurry in the centre because I didn't use one and the camera lens was so close.

- I put coloured stickers on the back of my photos to note what setting I used, it helps me remember what setting works in what lighting.

- Lastly the viewfinder and lens don't line up so if it bothers you, you may have to adjust the camera angle to rectify this. But your photos don't come out largely off centre so I don't bother.

Some of the mini photos were scanned in, so you can imagine how detailed the photos are when they are credit card sized.

I hope you find this helpful.

- Edit -

The one of Arc De Triomphe I actually forgot to change the setting from indoors. I took another photo after with the right setting.
on 24 October 2013
A great gift for my daughters 13th birthday, her cousin now wants one for Christmas! Good quality pictures for instants.
on 10 August 2014
I'm just going to put a disclaimer here for those new to the world of instant cameras. This is the type of point and shoot camera where the photo is not saved anywhere, once you hit that button there is no going back so try to get your pictures right.

I would recommend buying this camera at PC world where you can do a price comparison and get £5 knocked off the price of the bundle. This camera comes with the camera itself, a handy strap and some batteries but I recommend the bundle which comes with 40 exposures.

The camera can also detect and recommend the best flash for you at the moment with an indoor flash, sunny flash, extra sunny, cloudy flash and a hi- key option.
on 5 January 2016
I wanted to write a review to try and help anyone who is thinking of buying this as a present.

Make sure you know what you are buying because this one is the instax mini! That means that the film that it uses and produces is a lot smaller than the standard polaroids that we all grew up with. Having said that, it is a great quality camera the produces very vibrant, yet small pictures (about the size of a standard credit card)

I find the best way to take a pic is in natural light and to get quite close to your object (within a metre). Any further than that and your subject will be too small to enjoy and look at the detail. The pictures take about 1 minute to show and will continue to develop greater colour over the next 2-5 minutes.

The camera itself is quite chunky, but will feel solid in the hands of younger children. The film for the camera can be bought online too, but they are a bit pricey.

I really hope this helps!
on 16 January 2016
Our daughter has grown up with always a camera in her hand and when I saw this on her wish list, we decided to purchase one for Christmas. We chose the pack with the fuchsia camera and 10 shots film set. The colour is a lovely deep pink and the camera is a medium chunky size. It is plastic, yet feels okay when holding.
Has a functioning zoom and a flash, we also purchased the matching case to avoid any damage when our daughter takes it out.
This camera gives the credit card size Polaroid pics, which are perfect for memory albums, making a photo college etc. It is so smile to use, load your film, point and shoot, wait a minute and photo pops out, a couple of seconds later the picture gradually appears.
Lots of different films are available with a variety of borders preprinted....films can be expensive though as you only get 10 photos per a film,so best saving for the memories you want to keep.
on 1 November 2015
Wanted this for AGES, finally bought it with Amazon's one day delivery. Took all day to arrive but worth it. Love it so much. The picture are pretty small but that doesn't matter too much. Below is a picture of my dog taken with the camera.
review image review image review image review image
on 17 January 2015
my daughter loves this as she can take it out and snap away and take pictures of her friends. She wanted this as a fun camera and also has a SLR one for more serious snaps but this one is cute and quirky. Ideal as a fun camera, The credit card sized photos are not too bad quality either.
on 2 August 2014
Excellent Quality Images! Fantastic buy for photographers and novices alike! Fantastic
on 20 April 2015
Great quality camera. I purchased this camera last April and it is still working perfectly fine & I have recently repurchased it as a gift. I have not yet had a faulty film, nor camera experience. The film is small (size of a credit card), but it's what's I expected. The camera is a bit bulky, but this is not a problem for myself. Also, the film is slightly expensive but you're getting long lasting Polaroids at the end of it. I love the instant photos and the retro look they give off. Great gift and camera, can be used by all ages and Genders, very pleased.
review image review image review image
on 11 December 2015
Bought it for my daughters 16th birthday,& she was really pleased with it, captures the moment rather than loading on your phone to never get around to printing. We are really happy with it