Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
votes
I can't say the movement on mine is particularly noticeable, ie to the degree that I would consider it excessive.
27 Oct 2014 by M. Drummond
vote
Hi Clifford, I have 2 X-S1's both bought from amazon. One in February and one in June of this year. The first had 'Orbs' and was sent to Fuji for repair under warranty. They mislaid my sales invoice and so asked me to pay a total of £100.00 for the repair (note this). I sent a copy of sales invoice and repair was done FOC. Now. Fuji say that `Any X-S1 with a serial number above 21 are modified units that have new sensor fitted. Both my X-S1's have serial numbers of 34N so....? I sent Fuji a few sample images; they say they are not `Orbs'? If so, why did they want to charge me £100.00 for fixing nothing? If you nip over to Flicker and look under `darkroomboffin' you will see my photostream and the `Orbs' are there for all to see. These in fairness were taken on one of my X10's (an early model) but `Orbs' are `Orbs' once you see them. The bottom line is.....buy one! For the price of a good P&S you are getting an £800.00 gem of a camera. Forget the `Orbs' and enjoy an icon that unfortunately, will not be around much longer. Has my second X-S1 got `Orbs'...I don't know and to be honest, I don't care. It is such a great camera that just holding it gives immense pleasure. I'm a Fuji fan and have an X-pro1, HS30, HS50 (fantastic camera) two X10's and plus a few odd fellows. Fuji make great cameras, they also make the odd mistake...just like any other manufacture. Hope this helps. S.
11 Aug 2014 by scribblesalot
votes
I have a gorillapod, the x-S1 needs the larger one to accommodate the weight/balance when the zoom is fully extended
10 Aug 2014 by MRS L CUBISS
votes
This is a bridge camera and does not have interchangeable lenses. In short no.
8 Jul 2014 by Paul Foster
votes
Yes, absolutely. Full details on how to use it will be in the instructions
5 Jul 2014 by Mr. S. W. Cromby
votes
As far as I know, the battery can only be charged by removing the battery and using the supplied charger. The USB is just used for transferring images and video.
1 Jun 2014 by Brian Smedley
votes
Sorry, No. It needs to be bought separately
31 May 2014 by ianrina
votes
No this is a fixed lens camera, the lens is however threaded, so can easily accept 68mm filters etc.
28 May 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
No, definitely not, I manage to get about 500 just shooting jpegs. (Less if you are using the flash, shooting RAW or have the screen/EVF brightness turned up high).-A great camera IMHO, just needs a new battery.
24 May 2014 by D. Govier
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers