on 22 July 2014
Probably the best value in terms of size and cost - the photos from this camera are some of the largest from the current range of Instant cameras - The camera is somewhat on the large size but then it has to be to produce a reasonable size of print so you have to accept the size if you want a good sized photo.
Easy to use and good fun.
on 25 May 2014
I love this camera. The magic of instant prints is just how I remember it. Film can be expensive so buy in bulk where you can. And in case it didn't occur to you, this camera is big! If you're used to small point and shoots, this will seem massive. It's definitely not a walk around camera cos it won't fit in to your handbag. But I love it all the same!
on 17 May 2012
We bought this camera for some of our wedding photos and I couldn't be more pleased. The quality is exactly as you would expect from a polaroid (or it's counterpart) It's fast and easy to use. It is a massive camera though, and not the most portable. Overall I would say this is a fun camera, perfect for an event.
on 11 December 2013
Bought this for my wedding day to create a DIY photobooth, it worked so well, my 7 year old nephew became the main photographer. Its very sturdy and easy to use. The only downside to the product is the cost of the refills.
on 30 November 2012
I have waited a little before purchasing it and I don't even know why. The camera is absolutely amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. It is very easy to use and very fun. The pictures have a very nostalgic feel to them. I only wish the film was a bit cheaper but I can't really complain.
on 10 December 2014
Its a wonderful product. I have loads of Instax cameras.the film is far better in my opinion than anything Impossible can produce. I spend way too much money on the film but its worth it. The rectangular format is great, I use the camera in all sorts of lighting and the results are brilliant. The photo added was shot in very low light in Green Park late last summer.
review image
on 21 July 2016
Absolutely love this camera, I have bought it for my wedding guest book, and already had a play around with it. Excellent camera, great photos! Really happy with the service and delivery!! Definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
on 20 May 2014
We received the camera quickly and well packaged. It was great value and will be perfect for our wedding. Very large but I guess all polaroid cameras are! Thank you agian. Can't wait to use it now!
on 4 December 2014
I bought this camera and it came days earlier than the estimated delivery date which immediately made this product better. It was packed well, and actually came with 70 film (which I was worried about because the picture only shows 60). I love it. I wish I'd bought one of these years ago :)
on 2 September 2012
It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be but my fault for not checking the dimensions I suppose. Takes OK pictures but does require some practise to get great pictures. We are using this camera on our wedding day to create some instant shots for the guest book.