Size: Medium|Colour: Burgundy|Change
Price:£2.70+ Free shipping

on 15 May 2014
These t-shirts are an excellent buy. They do not shrink when washed unlike others and the feel of the cotton is great. I really cannot fault them and bought two and was so pleased I bought another two.
on 14 January 2015
Well packed, and delivered. Adequate, yet minimal packing. The slight size problem is possibly my own mistake. I have a large, hairy, 48" chest, and equally long arms. A tight T-Shirt is doomed to an early death, therefore I ordered a generous size. It is possible the first wash will solve this problem, either way, I will be ordering a few more, as soon as I know the score. My next order could possibly be a size smaller. Both material, as also workmanship, are both of the highest quality. A very pleasant surprise, at this price. What more can one say, please, it is an extremely useful t-shirt.
on 13 October 2013
Just a couple of inches more in length and these T shirts would have been great value; for me with just the little shrinkage you do expect and they ended up too short!

Cut them longer and they would be 5*****
on 10 August 2014
High quality is something that has been attributed to Fruit of the Loom merchandise for quite some time now, and this time was no exception. The styling, fit, comfort and colour, all matched my expectations perfectly, leaving one very satisfied customer into thinking that the purchase was a job well done! Too many companies are opting for uncomfortable styles and shaping to their T's, but not FotL. In future I'll be sticking with the company, because they never let me down .....
on 27 July 2014
When you consider the value of the offers you experience at Sports soccer for slazenger t shirts these are brilliant, they let you breath in the heat rather than envelope you in soggy man made fibre, absolutley brilliant
on 18 October 2014
Basically, I ordered an L size since I started to wear larger clothes and an L t-shirt usually fits me. This one was quite large, comparing to other L sized t-shirts I have. I gave it to my friend and then I ordered some M sizes :P. The product itself is really nice, 100% cotton, feels nice on your skin, looks great, in my opinion.
on 16 December 2014
Speedy delivery, partner likes cotton and wool over the man made materials so was thrilled I was able to get 10 tee shirts as cheap as these, gd thick cotton, had them for a few months now had no probs with running colours or shrinking/losing shape when washed as you can with other cheap shirts! Worth the money
on 29 August 2014
Can't fault this T Shirt for sizing, quality or price.
Fully recommended.
on 6 November 2015
To be honest I get these tops for the gym, they fit absolutely fantastic,I get a small, however they are greatly fitted belive it or not, I'd personally recommend a small for someone that is bulky yet ripped because these tops are great, and a really boss thing is they don't shrink in the wash : )
on 29 October 2015
You can't beat Fruit of the Loom for quality and I've bought from this supplier before and found them to be really efficient and trustworthy.
This is an excellent product. The colour is strong and looks stunning when worn.
Highly recommended.