on 16 January 2012
Very disappointing after only one wash went from medium to small size, shrunk at least 2" in width and length. Would not recommend.
on 9 December 2011
I bought a pack of these size XL for £9.22, so that I could wear them under my work shirts. I tried them on and they were fine, but I noticed that the material was very thin. I washed them once on a medium wash and they came out dolly size! They will not even fit me now! The only thing I can do with them is to use them as rags when I service my car! They are a complete waste of money and the quality is rubbish. Warning do not buy these unless you like throwing your money away!
on 21 September 2011
After one wash, they were tight. After the third wash they are now approaching baby size. I've never had clothing shrink like this, I thought it was a joke. I'm going to dispose of them and try another brand.
on 29 August 2011
I've had Fruit of the Loom T-shirts before, thick cotton, well made for a good price. These I thought would be the same. I know they are cheap but they look and feel very cheap.
Very thin material that you can see the your skin through! Badly fitting as well.
on 17 November 2014
The neck opening on these t-shirts is too small. I usually use v-necks under button-down shirts so you don't see the collar when you undo the top button. Unfortunately these aren't much wider than a crew-neck and are easily popping out above your overshirt.
on 26 August 2011
Great price for 3 under shirt t-shirts; well made and a good fit. Recommended and I'll be buying another pack soon!
on 16 July 2014
I specifically ordered V-NECK tee shirts to wear under my working polo shirts which are British racing green in colour. I didn't want my under shirt to be seen as the contrast would be too obvious. You can imagine my disappointment when I opened the package to find crew neck tee shirts. They were brought out of the country for me and therefore, cannot be returned. The product itself is great and was delivered on schedule.
on 12 June 2011
these t-shirts are the best t-shirts i have ever worn! They are a slim fit, have a really good feel to them and are the perfect size! i would really recommened buying them as they are that good! i've ordered 2 packs before and i am planning on buying more of them in the future!

If you are looking for top star t-shirts buy these!
on 5 January 2012
A cheap and cheerful product - probably best avoided. The cotton is very lightweight and more importantly the first time you wash them they shrink about two sizes. The XL I bought is now inches shorter, despite washing per the label. I can't recommend I'm afraid.
on 29 March 2014
The t-shirts are no use as they are too small. Medium should be 38-40 inch, these are measuring at 36 inch. They are now being used as dusters as i was required to pay the postage for their return and as they weren't expensive the return postage would make them an expensive purchase.