VINE VOICEon 23 January 2012
Having tried various brands from local shops - the usual suspects - I thought I'd try these; after all, most of our club Tees are 'Fruit of the Loom' brand. Not disapointed at all. Arrived quickly, fit well and are very comfortable to train in; for Kung Fu you need something comfortable with enough "give" too. The pockets are small'ish but OK for odd items. The adjustable waist-band is inside, so doesn't get in the way and is the type that's less likely to diapear inside or drop out. Great value.
22 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 March 2012
Mid weight joggers in 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Fit well, not too baggy but enough room to move freely in. Length is more or less regular, quality seems very good for the price. I'd judge them to be spot on size wise. Pleased with purchase.
on 26 July 2011
At £9.95 each, these jog pants were purchased with some trepidation. However, the assurance of others spurred me somewhat - and to be honest I was pleasantly surprised by both the material's quality and the generous fit. A portly 44ins waist is easily matched by the XXL sizing of these pants.
In total, excellent value for money for casual wear ( as long as I don't have to jog in them - I take it that ain't compulsory ?)
on 9 November 2012
Pretty straightforward product - no frills and quality as expected.Cheap and cheerful.
The leg length is spot on but the "medium" size is a bit ambitious - I would say they were on the small side but there is no waist reference in the description so what is "medium" size wise?
Can't say they are bad just not the best - but to be fair they were cheap so I am not disappointed.
on 23 November 2011
I bought a couple of pairs of these for lounging about round the house. I'm a 36" waist, and I found the Large size to be just right for me. I thought the pockets could have been a tiny bit deeper, to stop items falling out, but they're adequate. Also, the drawstring has a habit of disappearing into the hole in one of my pairs, but as I don't use the drawstring, this isn't a big problem.

Overall, a very good comfortable product & good value for money.
on 15 August 2011
I got two pairs of these joggers for lounging around in and they are excellant,providing the comfort they were wanted for with the added bonus of being smart enough for casual wear.To say they were a bargain would be an accurate description if not an understatement.Brilliant product with eqaually brilliant customer service and delivery.
on 28 December 2011
Just what I'd been looking for, at a reasonable price. Good quality, good fit. Pants are not too warm to wear at home and ok to go out on an average day (over freezing point).
on 4 July 2013
i am 5ft 9 tall but slim build so ordered the medium
thinking after i had placed the order they might be too small
did i get the shock of my life when i tried them on
not only did they fit they had some spare room
i will be ordering more
on 9 April 2012
These jog pants are a nice weight, and an ample width. However, although long enough (on height 5' 7") when first purchased, they seem to have got shorter on washing, although washed in mild detergent at a low temperature. They are now just ankle length.
on 10 December 2011
The pants are very comfortable and seem to be made of high quality fabric. So far they've been washed 3 times and keep getting softer and softer. In addition, the price is very good, so the product's value for money is top of the tops.