Size: 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)|Colour: Red|Change

on 21 December 2013
I bought this sweat shirt to get something printed on it for a joke at Xmas , when it arrived I thought it was far too good quality to waste, it's a vibrant red and really thick material,I will be ordering other colours, well made and excellent value
on 6 April 2013
Perfect cozy simple hoody, nice and warm good thick material, im gunna get one in fuschia when more is in stock :)
on 18 October 2013
and she loves it. She got the red one. The colour is bright, and washes well. So very please with the purchase.
on 14 July 2014
I bought a medium as I read the reviews saying to get a size bigger and it fits perfectly, lovely bright colours (I bought green and red) speedy delivery... Delighted..!
on 26 February 2014
I bought this as a present for one of my daughters in law. It was on her Amazon wish list so I knew it would be welcome. She was delighted when she saw it and I have seen her wear it many times. It fits perfectly and the colour is a good purple. Very good product.
on 7 November 2014
Good hoodie, well made, nice colour and true to size. Be aware that I paid for 'express' delivery which cost £5.95 and it took 4 days after dispatch to arrive by royal mail. The express delivery option is a complete rip off!
on 18 August 2014
jumper is just as expected and good quality considering price. shape is nice and there are useful front pockets. Colour is lovely and inside of jumper is nicely soft. great for chilled out autumn weekend.
on 26 January 2014
Great fit for a medium and I can wear it with anything, I needed a hoodie like this for the cold weather and it is great for that
on 16 December 2014
I'm size 8 -10 bought medium wish i'd bought large. Nice hoodie but woman's fit it slim
on 29 April 2016
Good material
As expected and wash up well in the machine ..all white and clean!