Fruit Infused Water: 101 Recipes – Your Natural Vitamin Water
Get you and your family on the road to a healthier life - over 40,000 copies downloaded
The "My new favorite book for fruit infused water recipes." -- Amazon Reviews
"Me and my family don't really like to drink plain water, so we were looking for a healthy, natural way to give it a light flavor. This book provides you with great ways to do just that. Very pleased with this purchase." -- Amazon Reviews
Vitamins found in fruits are water soluble. When you go ahead and infuse specific fruits into water you get a vitamin rich, fruit flavoured drink that your whole family with love.
Getting children (and even adults) to drink enough water and eat enough fruit can be tiresome. It is far too easy to be tempted by the sugary, supermarket drinks.
Following these simple, hand picked recipes will make it easier for you and your family to drink more water, avoid added sugars and easily reach your daily vitamin recommendation.
Remember, water doesn't need to taste bland! By using these fruit infused water recipes, your body will be thanking you.
Let's Look at Some of The Benefits of Drinking More Water Daily
Here's an overview
- Healthier looking skin, hair and nails;
- Better attention span, focus and concentration;
- Flush toxins from your body;
- Reduces your intake of sugary drinks;
- You feel more energetic!
- Increases your mental alertness throughout the day
Infusing water is so easy to do. Kids love helping out in the kitchen when combining all different fruits together for these recipes.
Some of The Tasty Recipes Mentioned In The Book
- Apple, Blueberry and Plum Water
- Basil, Cucumber and Lemon Water
- Cilantro, Lemon, Lime and Orange Water
- Kiwi, Lemon and Strawberry Water
- Lemon, Rosemary and Watermelon Water
+96 more recipes for you to try starting today!!