on 13 December 2014
First of all it is waterproof, the ones that are saying it's not have probably never been camping before and squeal at the smallest sign of water. When it rains, water does't get in, simple as. However if you're on low ground or are camping in a 'bowl like' patch or something with heavy rain and flooding, I can't really comment on that and you shouldn't be camping in those kind of grounds anyway.

What everyone is probably experiencing is water on the inside surface of the tent, this happens to most tents, and unless you shell out for an expensive one; it'll get moist inside and this will happen, but it's simple; don't touch the sides! It's really big for it's description and can probably get about 3 normal sized peeps in (if you're not fat) so plenty of space.

Easy to get out and pop up, and put away again (a 5 year old could do it). This is the perfect tent for casual camping anywhere you please, I don't know why people shell out so much for a tent other than to get a bigger size. It's a great price and it has done me well so far, no rips or cheap quality to be found. The only cons I can think of is that I would like a bug net for the door, rather it's just one zip flap, and maybe a couple of pockets inside the tent, but that's just me being picky and I can't complain for the price.

Also- you're not going to find 4.5 or 5 star cheap tents anywhere (trust me I looked) as it seems people always like to have a gripe and a moan about tents, and reading most of them I think it's their first time and they didn't like the camping experience in itself, so should stay indoors. So if you find 3.5 or 4 stars then consider it, as most of the 1 star 2 stars are just ridiculous complaints and they should just stick to their house. *Side note* Do not light a fire near this tent, any ambers will set this thing up faster than dry wood, it applies with all tents and you should know this, but there we go; make the fire at least 15-20 feet away and downwind of the tent.
on 14 July 2013
Was really surprised by how roomy this tent was when it popped up for the first time! There's easily enough room for two people and a little kit, probably more suited to one person if you have a large rucksack or whatever, but for weekend camping where you don't have masses of equipment, this is ideal. It's waterproof, so showers aren't a problem!

Only slight issue is the pre-attached groundsheet. It's a little thin and so is easily pierced, my cat was in the tent within five minutes of it being up and put a hole in it... But it was easily fixed with some aquatic feathered bird tape. The problem is easily rectified with a cheap tarpaulin underneath the tent itself. Overall though, massively impressed.
on 8 June 2013
After researching practically every backpacking tent I could find on the Internet, I finally decided to go with this one. An excellent choice it would prove to be. Easy to put up and take down, nice and large and waterproof. Does the job well.
on 15 July 2015
This tent is fine for if you just want to mess about in the garden but for things like festivals it really is not ideal. Having bought this for Tin the Park festival in Scotland me and a friend found that while the festival was amazing and brilliant the tent did not hold up. As it is only shower proof it leaked quite considerably and in the morning we awoke to water on the inside of the tent. It also has very little ventilation in the rain so we had to open the door to allow in air. The bottom allowed for seepage through the floor and as we were both carrying 50/65 liter backpacks there was not the space for us to comfortably cohabit for longer than two days. If a festival is what you would be using this for then a word to the wise buy a double skin tent as it will save you LOTS of hassle and agro. As it was we left it at the campsite as it wasn't worth bringing back because it was really quite awkward to carry about this is due to it being to long to carry like a shopping bag and the handles aren't big enough to carry as a handbag. I hope this helps.
on 26 April 2015
Good tent was easy to put up and down, slightly big to carry around which was the only down fall. I used this product when camping- it rained but water did not get in although there was quite abit of condensation inside the tent however purchasing a protective cover should stop this. Was worth the money and held three people with reasonable space. Overall a good tent.
on 5 July 2015
Zip broke the second time I used this tent and I can't repair it. Good job it wasn't raining or I would have got soaked.
on 23 October 2015
This tent is mostly waterproof.

What I mean by that is that it stood up to a couple of days worth of fairly heavy rain without the skin giving up. Usual stuff with a tent: don't touch the sides and encourage the water to come through and you'll be fine. It was warm and comfy enough. I would say it is a 1 man tent though, 2 grown adults would struggle to fit in this, especially with any belongings. I find this with most tents I've ever been in though. God only knows what they base there people sizes on!

There is however one rather large downside to this tent in my opinion and that is the design of the door. It is seriously flawed. The door opens on it's side (hard to describe) so naturally falls into the tent when you open it, not so clever when soaking wet. The door seemed leak and I did have a small puddle there every morning. This simple design inadequacy really lets the tent down and I wouldn't recommend it unless you're confident it's not going to be too wet.
on 1 April 2015
A great pop- up tent for the price. I use for festivals as it requires literally no set up and is easy to transport. Downsides would be that it would be a squeeze for two adults and bags, and it is also quite hard to actually fold back down. Rain-wise, its been fine for me unless it absolutely chucks it down. Would recommend.
on 17 September 2015
The tent is waterproof and spacious, however it is so poor in terms of ventilation that the condensation after only a few hours is just dripping down onto you, the gear and the floor of the tent. The walls and ceiling of the tent are covered in moisture and condensation. There is one large vent on one side and this is badly designed and I was soaked with condensation. I will be altering the main vent and adding additional vents to this tent to get it in a fit state to deal with condensation. I slept in the tent alone and had these problems: I imagine 2 people sleeping in the tent would have been soaked through. Ultimately the design of the tent is lazy. The pop up part is great as it springs up in 3 seconds and you simply peg it down. The lazyness on the entrance and venting leaves much to be desired. I would not recommend this purchase. Although spacious and easy to assemble, it's not fit for purpose and you'll be drenched in the morning!
on 30 May 2013
This tent has been worth every penny. I have grand sons and they just love it! We put it up in the living room for the boys and they enjoy putting all their gear in and bouncing around. It is well made and convenient. Great for camping also.