Frontline Small Dog Spot On Flea Treatments
Frontline Spot On has become a trusted household name in the fight against fleas on our domesticated friends. Most dogs will have experienced fleas at some point in their lives, causing unnecessary irritation for our K9 companions. Frontlines' active ingredient; Fipronil, is a veterinary strength chemical which kills fleas and will also fight against ticks and biting lice.
Regular use of Frontline will help you keep your pet happy, healthy and comfortable. A quick application on to the back of your pets neck will allow the treatment to dissolve in the skin and coat and cover your whole pets surface within a day. Excess chemical is stored in your pets natural oil glands. Natural oil secretions made by your pets body will then keep repeating the treatment for up to two months.
Frontline is an easy to administer external flea treatment that starts to kill fleas immediately. The nature of Frontline Spot On Small Dog means it does not need to go into your dogs blood stream. This makes it suitable for use on pregnant or mother dogs, as it will not affect her puppies. Frontline can be used on puppies once they reach 8 weeks old, providing they meet at least the 2Kg minimum weight for the small dog pack.
Frontline Spot On Facts:
- Kills at least 98% of fleas within 24 hours
- Effective against fleas for around two months after treatment
- Kills ticks within 48 hours
- Effective against ticks for around a month after treatment
- Lice infestations are under control within 48 hours
- Treating Fleas
- Preventing Fleas, Ticks and Lice
- Use on dogs within the weights specified (Small dog weights are between 4 and 10Kg)
- Puppies over 8 weeks and within the weights specified (This small dog pack may