Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 January 2000
A wonderful reference book, for those who wish to work towards true healing and wholeness on all levels, mind body and spirit.
This Book helped me to understand the Chakra System clearly and concisely. With the use of diagrams and easy to understand text I've been enlightened to an energy system which reflects the true essence of any being.
As a former suffer of M.E. I've been able to understand why my body was in dis-ease and with work and a lot of journeying I've learnt how to balance my life to honour my greater self.
Thank You Christine - this book at times has been my bible.
ISBN 0852072562
on 6 January 2012
I have had this book for years and it has been my absolute bible.
Dr Page writes accessibly for all to understand. Once you have understood how the mind body and spirit work together it is totally enlightening.

I work in holistic healing, but when I first began working in this field it was on more of an instinct than a base of knowledge. I understood her own frustration with the blanket application of orthodox western medicine - the pointlessness of masking symptoms and never going deeper to the root cause. Now, after much experience and with the help of this wonderful book I feel I can approach my work in an enlightened way which can only be more powerful for my patients.

This book really helps you to understand dis-ease and how to really help a person to assist in their own healing.

It has helped me to be 100 per cent better in the work I do and I must have recommended this book to hundreds of my patients in order that they take away a better understanding of themselves, their body, and life in general
on 30 September 2013
As the mind and body are not separate, that thoughts have a huge impact on the body, on a person's health, not just emotionally but physically too, this book can be an excellent resource to help you improve your own health. This book gives details on what emotional thought processes affect certain parts of the body and what can be at the root of certain health conditions. if you want to understand your health better and take a more active role in your health, then this book could help you to do so.
on 3 June 2016
Great book and great service!
on 26 November 2015