Experience learning made easyand quickly teach yourself how to create your own Web sites using FrontPage 2003. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instructionbuilding and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Construct a new site, organizing pages and building hyperlinks
- Use customizable themes and other layout tools to quickly develop the look you want
- Edit and format pictures, photos, and text
- Add interactive buttons and other dynamic features
- Set up database search capabilities and visitor input forms
- Create a Web site to manage group projects and collaborate
- Host and manage your site, including analyzing traffic stats
Practice your skills using the files on CD!
Your Microsoft Office Reference Pack on CD includes:
- Twenty-five templates straight from the Microsoft Office team
- Microsoft Office System Quick Reference eBook
- Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote eBookdescribes new notetaking features in Office
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook10,000+ entries!
- Introducing the Tablet PC eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook