on 7 January 2006
I have just bought Frontpage 2003 and bought this book to learn how to use it. In the past I have quite liked the 'Dummies' series. This one though is truely awful. I have a University degree in Computer Science but I can't follow it. It is either written by a complete geek or by someone who hasn't bothered to follow his own instructions. It starts bad and gets worse. Finally after readying 50 pages I've given up as I haven't a clue what the author is doing as he makes no effort to explain himself. I am reasonably bright and have a computer degree so this is hardly an idiots guide. I feel a bit robbed. Don't buy!
0Comment32 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2010
This should be an easy to read and understand book - however, I gave up trying to navigate it after a very short time and shelved it as too complicated. Not at all as it's title would suggest.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse