- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 8th Edition edition (7 Oct. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111802883X
- ISBN-13: 978-1118028834
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 1.1 x 18.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,771,341 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Frommer's Portable Bahamas Paperback – 7 Oct 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
See the very best ofThe Bahamas Whether you′re looking for pristine beaches or flashy nightlife, our expert authors guide you to your best Bahamas experience. Detailed maps throughout Exact prices, directions, opening hours,and other practical information Candid reviews of hotels and restaurants,plus sights, shopping, and nightlife Insider tips from local expert authors Find news, deals, apps, and expert advice,plus connect with other travelers at Frommers.com
About the Author
Veteran travel writers Darwin Porter and Danforth Prince have written many popular guides in the Frommer’s series, including books on the Caribbean, France, England, Germany, and Italy. This travel team wrote the first–ever Frommer’s guide to The Bahamas, and also a number of other Frommer’s guides to island destinations such as Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Barbados, Dominican Republic, and the Cayman Islands. Porter is also a Hollywood biographer, film critic, broadcaster, and columnist. Prince was formerly employed in the Paris bureau of the New York Times and is the president of Blood Moon Productions.
Inside This Book(Learn More)