- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Press (3 Mar. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 059304696X
- ISBN-13: 978-0593046968
- Product Dimensions: 23.2 x 14.6 x 3.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,221,577 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
From the Edge of the Couch Paperback – 3 Mar 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'A thought-provoking book that's a 'must read'...Promises to do for psychiatry what Oliver Sacks' books have done for neurology' -- V S Ramachandran, Reith Lecturer, 2003
Fascinating, illuminating and full of absorbing true case studies, FROM THE EDGE OF THE COUCH reveals how medical science is still struggling to fully understand the workings of the mind - and offers proof that fact really is much stranger than fiction. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
required for work, but would recommend this service to family and friends for other itemsPublished 3 months ago by N. Tritton
I liked Raj Persaud when I first read something of his in New Scientist. I still like his writing style. He is apparently very well qualified at all sorts of things. Read morePublished on 16 Jan. 2007 by A Reader