- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Customers who order this product before the release date will also receive an UltraViolet™ (UV) copy of the title. Due to manufacturing restrictions, inclusion of UV cannot be guaranteed for customers ordering after release date.
UltraViolet digital copies are not compatible with iTunes. Where available, UV copies can be added to your collection to instantly stream and/or download the content to your PC, Mac or compatible mobile device (including Apple devices). The UV copy can only be added to an account from the UK. Restrictions and limitations apply. Learn more about UltraViolet.
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fringe - Season 4 (Blu-ray + UV Copy)  [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
The Digital Copy on this Title Has Expired
The expiry date for redemption of the Ultraviolet digital copy on this title has now passed, so if you purchase this title you will not be able to add it to your Ultraviolet account. Learn more about digital copy--click on the link to browse our customer help page.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Wrapping up another mind-bending season, the critically acclaimed Fringe continues to explore otherworldly cases with endless impossibilities. Set in two parallel universes, the FBI's Fringe Division focuses around Special Agent Olivia Dunham, eccentric "fringe" scientist Walter Bishop and his jack-of-all-trades son, Peter--the trio is supervised by Special Agent Phillip Broyles and assisted by Agent Astrid Farnsworth. Simultaneously, the universe "over there" is populated by alternate doppelgangers including a scheming "Walternate," seductive "Fauxlivia" and a parallel Fringe team armed with advanced high-technology. In both universes, the teams investigate unusual incidents that defy human logic and unimaginable events that threaten our very existence on a universal scale. Irrevocably linked to the "other" universe by the machinations of a younger Walter Bishop trying to save the life of his son, Olivia and alternate-born Peter must heal the rifts between two warring universes while wrestling with questions of identity and destiny... and an unstoppable, ancient doomsday device.
- Blu Ray exclusive: The Culture of Fringe--A discussion of the science and moral implications of the series
- Blu Ray exclusive: Have you seen Walter lately? Favourite Walter moments
- A World Without Peter: Insights into how the absence of Peter Bishop impacts the Fringe world
- The Observers: Explore how season 4 goes deeper into the mythology of the mysterious Observers
- Beyond the Comic Book: With an introduction by series star Joshua Jackson and Executive Producers J.H Wyman and Jeff Pinkner about the inception of the comic book Beyond the Fringe: Peter and the Machine
- Digi comic excerpt from the comic book Beyond the Fringe: Peter and the Machine
Who are you? After sacrificing himself to save both worlds, Peter mysteriously returns to ours. But he has been forgotten – by Olivia, by Walter, by everyone. It's as if he never existed. At the same time, shape shifters controlled by an unknown master begin an onslaught of destruction, and now the two former enemy universes must cooperate to defy a common foe. Fringe's thrilling 22-episode fourth season continues the inspired series' synthesis of astounding phenomena, baffling secrets and dramatic, character-driven stories. And in this season, events may prove that the most powerful force in our universe – or theirs – is not a doomsday device, not a paranormal force, but human love.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The great thing is that it should appeal to everyone as there are also other elements that stand out apart from the fantastical. The writing is superb, individual stories are well written, but perfectly fit into the series wider arc. There is an ethos that flows through `Fringe' and in this season in particular - people are not inherently evil. The `bad guys' in `Fringe' season 4 are mostly misguided and have done what they have for love. There are some heart-wrenching stories this season that chime with the main characters.
It is here that `Fringe' has a coup; the main three actors Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson and John Noble are fantastic, often asked to play variations of their characters and they do so brilliantly. With so many aspects to juggle in this season in particular, it could have become a mess, but that is not the case as the show runners ensure that the main story is catered for throughout. As we enter the 5th and final season of `Fringe' it is on the cusp of being one of the best science fiction TV shows of all time, will it continue to be just as good? I popped into the future and can confirm to you that it did.
The masterful writing and plot & character development continue to be the real stars with the mad-science gluing the narrative together. It is not possible to describe any of the plot without spoilers but suffice to say that a certain amount of concentration is required and even the few stand-alone episodes reveal a new intriguing twist so an unencumbered memory is essential. There is one episode towards the end of this season that seems to be totally unrelated to anything else but, surprise, surprise it does eventually make sense and sets the scene for Season Five (again, like Season Four, rumoured to be the last).
The cast continue to be superb but, again, John Noble shines brighter than the rest - he should definitely be in the running for an award of some sort. Fringe persists as one of the most original and downright strange series ever to grace our screens. Excellent, mind-bending stuff.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sci-if series directed by J.J. Abrams that is like the X-Files on steroids with dollops of the Twilight Zone thrown in to the mix. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jet Lagged
Now on the fifth dying to see the end
Shame only 5 series
defective discs and you cannot contact anyone to source a replacement - not happy!Published 3 months ago by Claire
Look for similar items by category
- DVD & Blu-ray > Blu-ray
- DVD & Blu-ray > English Subtitles
- DVD & Blu-ray > Featured Categories > Blu-ray
- DVD & Blu-ray > Featured Categories > Box Sets
- DVD & Blu-ray > Science Fiction
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV > Crime
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV > Drama
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV > Fantasy
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV > International
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV > Science Fiction