Price:£1.99+ Free shipping

on 16 June 2014
It has broken twice already. While making a bracelet two of the plastic sticks snapped. If I was you I would spend the money and purchase the genuine rainbow loom board. Otherwise you will waste money on this rubbish. Its also very sharp and snaps bands as well as cutting your finger. It is most certainly not worth the money!!
on 16 June 2014
The pegs broke off within the first hour. The pegs are not adjustable .I would not recommend. do not buy
on 12 May 2014
The loom bits kept breaking off this products so I have to go and purchase another loom for my daughter
on 31 May 2014
I would not recommend this to anyone! I bought the 2 girls one each! The first loom broke as soon as a band was put on it but, thought ok try the other one! That one lasted another day, until the child cut her wrist on it (I don't mean intentionally at all!) the bits that the bands go on are so sharp, I can't believe these pass a standard of health and safety.. Especially of children.. On the packaging it states 5+ due to small parts, but there's no warning about the horrible sharp edges!

Please if you want to buy your child a loom band DO NOT GET ONE OF THESE CHEAP ONES! There will be blood and tears
Very very disappointed!!
on 24 July 2014
When the loom arrived which was a day sooner than estimated everything was good the only thing that let it down was the amount of bands apart from that I can not complain. I made a bracelet straight away which was snapped up by a relatives friend and then my loom was snapped up by my daughter in law. Thank you xx
on 15 July 2014
Bought one of these and it broke within two hours of using it. Was sent another one which was broken on arrival. Take my advice pay a little more for a more substantial product.
on 4 December 2014
It serves its purpose for bracelets and necklaces, however when your child wants to get adventurous with their designs the product will require an upgrade. I currently have a loom band bungi hanging from the top floor of my house 'staircase' down to the ground floor, approximately 32feet. They are a creative and fun project and toy, with hours of fun attached, but not recommended around children under 4 years and ensure that any created products are kept away from pets and small children who may place them in their mouths. Fun.
on 12 April 2014
I really enjoy this product, I've made lots of cool rubber band bracelets, even some I created. I think this was a great purchase and it might not be the actual one but I think it's just the same. I gave it 5 star because I think it is really good product.
on 13 July 2014
poor quality the plastic loom holders snapped after only 1 go at making loom jewellery.it is now in the bin unable to use.very dissapointed.
on 8 May 2014
I bought these as original party bags fillers for the few girls at my sons party. Reasonably priced, pretty and creative that can be used over and over again, just get some more bands.