on 14 November 2012
Unsure about what temperature my fridge freezer was running at, I bought two of these thermometers - one for the fridge, one for the freezer.

When they arrived it was immediately obvious they're not 100% accurate, as there was a discrepancy of a degree or two between them. I double-checked this by putting them both in the fridge at the same time, where the discrepancy remained. For that, I'm knocking a star off!

On the plus side, they're super-easy to read. The ballpark temperatures you are aiming for are clearly marked in green on the dial: 0-5°C for the fridge, 18-25°C for the freezer. Adjust your appliance so that its temperatures sit somewhere between these, and you know you've got it right. (I discovered mine was running far too cold, so was needlessly wasting electricity by maintaining it at that temperature.)

Being in centigrade only, this thermometer is ideal for UK households. It can either be stood on its base or hung by its hook, although the instructions do recommend that it be hung somewhere towards the centre of your fridge or freezer. For me this was no problem, as mine has wire shelves. I do knock them off occasionally when moving items in or out, but that's a minor irritation.

Dial is 70mm as stated. Base is 70mm x 25mm. Weight 18g.
on 25 June 2014
I only put four stars because I couldn't bring myself to state that I 'love' my fridge thermometer.

It works fine, its cheap and it doesn't have some boring celebrity chef's name on it - all of these are reasons to just crack on and buy it.
on 14 November 2013
Excellent value, rapid and accurate readings which I have checked against a "professional" thermostat in both fridge and freezer. Commendably clear guage. Postage charge possibly just a tad high for a small light item, but would highly recommend.
on 22 September 2012
Works like a dream, exactly what was required, nothing fancy, just do the job, perfect. So long as the temp is right the beer tastes great.
on 1 July 2014
Finally a fridge thermometer that actually works and gives accurate readings. I ordered two and have been very satisfied with them.
on 24 June 2014
I bought this product after having a problem with the brand new fridge.
I have to say, it is very accurate (compared with 2 different thermometers) and is small enough not to get in your way.
I would recommend this product to all, well worth the money spent on it.
on 12 May 2014
Really handy little thermometer, gives easily readable temperature at a glance, just the right size and nice and cheap too!
on 31 October 2013
Prompt delivery! Easy to use just hang it in your fridge. Reasonable price will definitely buy more in the future
on 28 January 2014
Bought two thermometers as my replacement fridge/freezer did not have an integral temperature gauge. Gauge is quite visible when inside the appliance. Thermometer stand makes it easy to read. Also gauge readings seems accurate.
on 4 October 2013
It great for keeping a check on the temperature in my two freezers and a fridge, I discovered that my fridge was not at the recommended temperature so I am glad I purchased this item, good value for money.