on 30 September 2013
Came in excellent time and in excellent condition. Would use this seller again. Excellent price, much cheaper than the rest. Look around on amazon as some people want silly prices for exactly the same product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2016
Quite funny but not as funny as the first one. It feels as though he did not really push the boat out and get some really funny writers to assist. Some scenes drag on a bit and the joke gets a bit tiring. So so.
on 11 January 2011
I was very happy with the product the quality was superb. Delivery time was very impresive, recived the item within 3 workink days on a standard delivery and it was the christmas period. :)
on 9 March 2010
I loveee these Films =]
Went into HMV because my partner wanted the first FRIDAY and they wanted £10 ,, Just got all 3 for under that!!

x
on 22 May 2010
The origial Friday is a great movie and makes a name for Ice Cube. The sequels are not to the same standard but are equally as funny.
on 2 September 2011
I bought this for my nephew. It arrived promptly and well packaged. Don't know what else to say. Haven't watched the film myself.
on 8 July 2015
Friday, the reason why I bought the dvd did not play and I haven't looked at the others so I'm disappointed with my purchase.
on 19 November 2013
Fun times with the kids watching these films - we watched them back to back will the weather outside was rotten.
on 15 April 2014
Very funny trilogy
great way to buy so u don't have to wait for the next one to be released
on 16 June 2014
It does what is says on the tin and so that makes me a very happy customer. I can say no more.