Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
FrezyDerm Sun Screen "Velvet" Second Skin Technology Face SPF50+
|Price:||£24.90 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
veryyyyyy velvety as indicated on packaging and smooth texture, glides on effortlessly and really forms a barrier helping your skin from the sun!
i will defo be buying this again without a doubt!!
also very cute bottle!
- It does NOT moisturise at all: it cannot therefore be used as a moisturiser: another cream must be applied underneath.
- It has a very unpleasant chemical scent that lingers all day.
- It is NOT a good primer/base for makeup, foundations /concealers do NOT stay in place
On the positive:
- It does not irritate sensitive skin (mine is prone to blemish with sunscreens)
- It does deliver High UVA protection (Factor 50) with no greasy residue.
This is a good sunscreen for holidays however, it does not replace your daily moisturiser.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great sun cream I have very sensitive pale skin on my face and this was great, not greasy or strong smelling.Published 22 days ago by Nicola Howarth
So much better than other suncreams. The product is a thin orangey gel which is absorbed easily into the skin. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Granny Weatherwax
Liked this product very much but it had a very short shelf life when I received it.Published 5 months ago by Joan Creighton
Love this sun screen. Feels wonderful on and have used it on my grandson too! No rash that he gets from others on his face.Published 6 months ago by Tina
Easy to apply and feels nice on the skin. UV protection worked very well and no redness after 6 hours of intense sunlight in the CarribeanPublished 6 months ago by JS