Metal Type: 14ct Yellow Gold|Change

on 20 January 2016
Excellent necklace, good pearls. Catch is very delicate and requires nimble fingers. Excellent value, very prompt delivery.

Just one comment - I bought this Items as a Birthday present for my wife, we share an email account and you blew the surprise by sending me at least 10 emails asking for a review, I managed to filter some but not all.

Please leave it at least a week or so before chasing reviews.
on 27 December 2013
I bought the Freshwater Pearl Necklace as a present for my wife to celebrate 50 years since our "First Date".
The order was processed, and delivered to me, very promptly.
The quality and setting of the pearls seems very good. and was certainly value for money.
My wife is delighted with the present.
on 14 April 2013
This necklace turned out to be exactly what I wanted. Not too expensive and suitable for daytime wear without looking over the top. I am very pleased with it.
on 30 April 2014
Bought this necklace for my daughters wedding. Perfectly matched with my coat. However were not big enough. Kept them anyway as the quality was so good, lovely definite pink colour, good lustre and good round matched size. Highly recommend this company. Seem just the same quality as the white pearls I bought for my own wedding many years ago for a much greater price.
on 14 January 2015
Very pleased with the necklace,this is the second one I ordered,had to return the first as it was not as described in so much as the clasp was not yellow gold,luckily the second one was.The only thing missing as far as I was concerned was there could have been some information regarding caring for the pearls,apart from that, very pleased.
on 1 August 2014
It is amazing, it has arrived in a beautiful box, almost next day after its order. Great service with the certificate of authenticity included! Look really cool and I am going for my best friend birthday next day. I sure, I will be one of those who would really look cool. Thank you!
on 2 January 2015
I ordered a pink pearl necklace for my girlfriend for Christmas. It arrived within two days. I was impressed with the packaging and presentation and I was amazed at the quality and value for money. My girlfriend loves it!
on 14 April 2016
Beautiful necklace much nicer in reality. 4 stars instead of 5 as the fastener is so small it makes it very difficult to fasten and unfasten.
on 28 November 2014
Lovely pale pink pearls - looks really nice. Fast delivery.
on 21 February 2016
Worth every penny paid - good quality buying more now