Metal Type: 14ct Yellow Gold|Change

on 17 April 2015
I bought these, along with the earrings, as a gift, but, as a fairly average man, I still thought they were absolutely beautiful when they first arrived and I checked the package. Now that the gift has been given, I can also say that the recipient thought exactly the same as I did - beautiful pearls, very well strung and with very pretty white gold catches. The fact that they also come in lovely presentation cases just adds to the overall impression. Definitely worth a ten out of ten.
on 17 September 2013
These are a beautiful string of pearls and are being given as a very special gift. I am delighted with them. My only concern is that the recipient of the gift is going to think we paid a fortune for them and she may be troubled with that. But hey that's no problem really. I have started speaking to my husband regarding the Tahitian pearls they sell as they are beguiling and I would love them.
on 22 November 2015
Delighted. Purchased as a gift for my wife which is never easy. Beautifully boxed and although not an expert even I can distinguish the matching of the pearls individual colour, the cultured sheen and perfect sizing. She'll love them. Deserves 5 stars but that's better coming from she who'll wear them, not me the giver! I'm more than pleased with my purchase.
on 20 October 2015
Bought as a gift for my wife and she absolutely loves it. Really nice quality pearls, very round, even and with a great lustre. The 20" length is hard to find and is perfect for her. Thank you.
on 2 December 2015
Came quickly and it's of good a size and quality! Thank you - am sure my mum will love them! =)
review image review image review image
on 6 September 2015
Lovely necklace! Purchased as a special present for a relative's birthday and she was totally delighted with the pearls. Recommended.
on 11 February 2016
These are beautiful, just as described - I love them, and will be back for more!
on 2 December 2015
gold clasp too small and detracts froom the pearls which are excellent.