Metal Type: 14ct White Gold|Change

on 7 April 2013
Beautiful pearls for my mum. Arrived in a beautiful gift box and with a card stating all about the product. Was not a cheap gift but certainly showed my mum how much we loved her. Would have no hesitation ordering such items in the future from Amazon. A great deal again. Keep up the good work.
on 17 November 2014
I had been looking for a 20" pearl necklace for some time. All the usual high street jewellers only seem to stock 16" or 18". I was delighted to find this necklace through Amazon at a realistic price and was even more delighted with the quality when it arrived.
on 23 March 2015
Like it a lot. I was looking for a nice necklace to wear to a wedding and found this product. I had never thought about pearls before and I thought there were beyond my purchasing power but there weren't. Beautifully smooth creamy colour. The only thing I didn't like was the clasp which is really fiddly to use. High recommend if you want to put on the style.
on 9 June 2014
This length was an excellent choice for a more mature neckline. Pearls very uniform and lovely size. My only regret is that I didn't buy a magnetic fastening as the closing clasp is a little small and fiddely to open and close.
on 18 December 2015
Nicely product that looks and feels nice quality, as other posts the clip could be a less fiddly design but it is secure. A small point, presentation in the case could be improved to show the necklace better.
on 29 December 2014
i bought these for my mother for christmas they are beautiful my mother was delighted the packaging was lovely and the length perfect very pleased with the service and product thankyou
on 27 October 2015
bought this as a present and am delighted with the quality of the necklace. It's a nice length and the pearls are very well matched, look far more expensive than I paid
on 15 June 2014
Purchased for a present. Looked lovely on. Nice colour and size all uniformed. Looked more expensive than they were I think. Very quick delivery, came when promised.
on 24 October 2015
Lovely pearls. So attractive. My only negative is the clasp is a bit fiddly, I am able to clasp it on with some patience, however, need assistance to unclasp.
on 13 August 2014
beautiful product nicely presented and boxed, prompt delivery, I will keep them as a precious birthday gift and pass them onto my daughter.