Price:£7.49+ Free shipping

on 20 August 2014
After trying different lavender oils of various prices and brands I now purchase this regularly, the brand and price are both amazing and so is the fragrance. I cannot sleep without this product, a few drops upon the pillow does the trick and aids a good natural sleep. It is also great when using to refresh home made lavender pouches and drawer bags.
on 3 May 2014
Five stars for speedy delivery and good packaging. I have yet to put it to the test - bought as a moth deterrent. I have soaked cotton wool balls in the oil and placed them in tights in my wardrobe and draws. This is a lovely fresh, strong lavender oil, as one would expect with it being an essential oil. If it does nothing for the moths I am sure it can be used as a natural calmer for me ;)
22 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2015
Summary:
freshskin offers (this is the 5th essentail oil I bought from them) consistent excellent quality, fast delivery, extremely good packaging - all for an amazing price.

Pros:
- Good quality
- Pure
- Huge bottle for many months of usage
- Don't buy these tiny expensive essential oils on high street, they are no better but so many times more expensive you would be surprised. Tip: buy this here over Amazon

Negatives?
- No prime delivery one day available. but for the price?
- Makes you addicted - in the positive sense, don't worry - to a wide range of essential oils. My preferred: Lemon, Eucalyptus. And my latest love likes this smell - so bought Lavender for her. Let's smell if I like it ... well, I definitely already like HER smell.

Final verdict:
both freshskin and their pricing model are HIGHLY recommended! No pain buy!
on 11 December 2013
I have used Lavevder oil for quite a long time now. This is as good as any I have used in the past & cost effective.
I use a lot of lavender oil and I know a good product when I smell one - and this smells sharp, crisp and fresh, just as lavender should. It's not only amongst the best fragrance but it's also one of the best value bottles I've used too. Buy with confidence, this isn't going to disappoint!
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 July 2013
From the first time that we have purchased the oil it's been a permanent purchase in our household. Very refreshing.
on 26 May 2013
This lavender oil is a great product, fabulous smell and great value for money, I would highly recommend thank you
on 1 January 2014
Good quality product. I had purchased it from Fresh Skin previously. This time it didn't arrive within the time specified but the matter was promptly resolved once I contacted them. Thank you
on 20 October 2014
I've just bought this bottle and a 100ml bottle of Lavender oil and both are gorgeous and priced so much better than the High Street which can be quite expensive. Both oils are absolutely lovely all the Freshskin natural oils are. I use the Argan oil as a hair and skin moisturiser and the Lavender oil for almost everything. One thing it is great for and that is soothing cat scratches.
on 14 May 2014
Lovely smell, my daughter has muscle damage in her back and rubbed some lavender oil on it, she said the pain eased enough for her to get some sleep, also I used it in my floor steamer the smell that came out in the steam was so relaxing and made the house smell lovely. I would definitely buy this product from Freshskin again.