on 19 December 2013
This is a nice size soft beret and it is my second purchase. I ordered the teal blue but when it arrived it was more a racing car green. Nowhere near a teal colour. However I have decided to keep it since it is a Christmas present and don't want to chance not getting an exchange in time. It arrived promptly and I like the beret. My previous purchase was navy and the exact colour I wanted. No problem with navy colour.
on 29 January 2015
This is a light-weight, fairly small-fitting beret in a nice true orange. Arrived very punctually. Very good value, but don't expect it to give winter protection for a large adult head.
on 12 January 2015
The label on the inside stated it was 90% wool rather than 100%, so description is not strictly true. Very pleased all the same.
on 10 January 2016
Nice hat, good value. Only downsides is that it took weeks to arrive and despite ordering green, I received black. Due to the delayed shipping and that fact it came from China (I didn't realise this at time of order) I couldn't be bothered to return it.
on 21 November 2015
I bought this in two colours and am delighted with both. Nice quality and a perfect fit. I should add that I have a fairly small head and usually I have difficulty in finding hats to fit.
on 8 March 2016
I like these Beret's, though I bought a few of them I was a little annoyed about the "Teal Blue" one as I think it is either misrepresented in colour here or I got sent the wrong colour because the one I received was a much brighter blue and to me the picture looks like a completely different shade. This wouldn't have been a problem usually, but I wanted to go with a particular outfit for an event and had to completely re-think what I was wearing because of this.
on 14 December 2015
I was looking for a number of green berets to customise for the Euro 2016 football final in France. These were perfect for that.
on 3 July 2014
Lovely little beret, and I'll be buying more in different colours.
on 29 June 2015
The beret arrived promptly, however the quality is not great.
There was no paperwork inside the packaging and therefore I am unable to return if I am not satisfied with the two products.
on 2 December 2015
A lovely bright blue and easily rolled up to put in a pocket. Comfortable to wear. Not sure how long it will stay looking good as it is slightly thin and not as sturdy as others I have seen