- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 12.7 x 15.2 cm ; 95 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: FCU07035
- ASIN: B001P69X8S
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 8 July 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (269 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,973 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
French Connection FCUK Connect for Her Eau de Toilette for Women 100 ml
- French Connection FCUK Connect for Her 100ml Eau de Toilette For Women
- A Fragrance For Women
- Woody, powdery, floral, rose, balmy
- Eau De Toilette
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
French Connections Fcuk for Her is a modern, provoking, sexy scent. It has top notes of bergamot, muguet, and water iris, central notes of barringtonia flower, peony, jasmine and violet the middle notes flow into the base notes of golden amber musk, cedarwood and sandalwood. Just as its name proposes, this is a very modern, provocative and erotic fragrance. This is the main fragrance of the young English brand FCUK (French Connection United Kingdom). This flowery, oriental fragrance is locked in an modernistic bottle. The centre of composition is made of sandalwood, jasmine and Barringtonia flower from Madagascar with its strong and sensual scent. The new, modern harmony of aquatic iris and citrus is in the top notes of the fragrance these compliment the heart that are sensual, sexy and stimulating thanks to rich intense bouquet of Barringtonia, peony, violet and jasmine. The base is warm and inviting: sandalwood, cedar, amber and vanilla. The proposal of the bottle made of glass and metal suggests the modern character of the fragrance. The perfume was created in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Geza Schoen. Perfumes have been recognised to exist in some of the earliest human civilizations either through ancient texts or from archaeological digs. Modern perfumery began in the late 19th century with the viable synthesis of aroma compounds such as vanillin or coumarin, which permitted for the composition of perfumes with, smells previously unattainable solely from ordinary aromatics alone.
alcohol denat, aqua/water/eau, parfum (fragrance), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, butylphenyl methylpropional, ethylhexyl salicylate, benzophenone-3 hexylcinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hydroxyisohexyl 3- cyclohexene, citronellol, linalool, limonene, benzyl cinnamate, courmarin, amyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, fd&c red no.4 (CI 14700), fd&c yellow no.6 (CI15985), fd&c yellow no.5 (CI 19140)See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You need to press very hard to get it to spray. My granddaughter threw it out but I am using it with a bit of effort.Published 1 month ago by Wendy
Not as strong as I thought it would be, would suit women who like light perfumePublished 3 months ago by susan slater