I purchased this item at a steal price of £22.50 on a daily deal: its normal price then when £75.00.

It came in a standard box, well presented with simple instructions for what is in effect a simple watch, with not even a date to change. It appears very well made from Stainless steel and fits my wife's wrist extremely well. SHe possesses quite a narrow wrist and I had to remove 4 links before it would fit. I must say on someone fairly slight, it does look more akin to a man's watch, but to be honest, the size of the dial matched with her wrist does dook really nice and for a lady, this watch presents the nice compromise of a large dial, without having the enormous bulk of a man's watch. I would also say that whilst the dial is a very blue, blue, I think that this watch would probably be ideal for a young man and had my wife not liked the "surprise" I think that my 12 year old son would have been delighted to receive it instead.

Are there any negatives? I would say no, but if I had paid the full price, I am not sure that I would have awarded it five stars, but on second thoughts, I do think that it is a very nice watch, it seems very sturdy, comes with a two year guarantee and most of all, my wife really likes it.
on 27 May 2014
I purchased this watch 2 months ago, it was a load of plastic rubbish! I have another French Connnection watch that is heavy and substantive, this was a very, very poor copy. As I lifted it out of the case it fell apart, literally. I sent it back for a refund using the Amazon system of taking it to a drop off centre. I packaged it up and sent it back within days of purchase. I then received an email stating they had received the box but it was empty. They have then refused to issue my refund despite sending an email saying they would. I am now following up with the Police for completely fraudulent behaviour.
on 15 February 2014
This watch is excellent. I bought the red version as a present for someone and then decided to buy the blue for me. I already have a waterproof watch I wear everyday but bought this for holidays. It is such a good sturdy item I have swapped my thinking. My more expensive lighter watch will be for holidays and this sturdy quality model is for every day.

I would say that if you have smaller thin wrists, it is a heavy watch and may not be suitable but I love it!!
on 10 July 2013
Very much liked this watch although it is very heavy when wearing. I would think that most women would need this strap adjusted. Took the watch to my local Timpson shop (Cost £5 for this and they removed 2 of the links) as it had to be posted registered which would cost £5- £6 plus a cheque for £5.00 was to be enclosed to pay for return postage. That works out to be quite expensive for a bracelet adjustment in my opinion. However, I very much like the watch.
on 15 March 2014
I wasn't sure what watch to buy my friend as her only guide was "trendy"! I got lucky.
It is a large watch for a woman to wear - more man size to me but trendy "is" man size!
It's well made & you can get it wet to a degree (instructions on Amazon true to product) the face is clear, easy to read & the clasp easy to get on/off but not weak.
on 14 July 2014
I have a thing for watches, and this didn't disappoint.
Quite a heavy watch, but once I had a few links taken out, very comfortable
to wear, and looks great.
Fast delivery too.
Still waiting for the red version to come back in stock.
Highly recommend this.
on 29 December 2013
Very well constructed and sturdy watch. Eye catching design. A little big for a ladies wrist for those looking for an elegant watch, but super value nonetheless .
on 20 May 2014
Fantastic watch just the right size would recommend for anyone to buy
looks so expensive,grab yourself a true bargain you will be delighted
on 5 January 2016
Bought two and gave them as Christmas presents to my nieces two years ago. Was pleased to see them still wearing their watches this Christmas
on 20 March 2014
Actually a really nice choice fasional and you can wear it with all the clothes it looks so expensive and I love it
Really good choice