on 9 January 2015
This i an expensive ingredient for baking but you don't need a lot to get a really nice flavour for buns and biscuits. It makes for lovely raspberry shortbread biscuits. The packets came in good time and condition. I am interested in trying other flavours and would definitely buy again.
on 10 March 2014
Just what I wanted - perfect! Will be able to use this for marshmallow flavouring and can always grind it for raspberry powder, so two in one!
on 14 December 2014
Got this very quickly. When opened, you could smell the raspberries immediately. Strong flavour and usable in many baking recipes.
I would however by the powder next time, seeing as I grind it for 90% of my recipes anyhow.
on 7 April 2015
amazing zingy raspberry crumbs - suitable for everything. Brings a whole new level to flavouring. Thank goodness for the 100g bag as it gets sprinkled on porridge, museli, yogurt, baby food, salads, fruit salads, smoothies all sorts.
on 11 January 2016
Gorgeous! Just as good in my breakfast cereal as the who,e raspberries as the flavour is so intense. Since having to have gluten-free food, I really missed my cereal with red berries. Not any more. Really yummy. Love them!
on 20 July 2014
Amazing taste
on 2 January 2015
Used for a Duke of Edinburgh expedition as they are lightweight and added a nice touch to the morning porridge.
on 7 October 2014
use lots of this!
on 9 October 2015
A lovely intense flavour so a little goes a long way. I ground it up to a powder to flavour meringues and truffles, and used the crumb to top the truffles too. I'm thinking peach melba ice cream next...
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 September 2015
My friend asked me to order this for her after comparing it's price with that of the supermarket brand she's been using. This product is better value for money and has superior flavour and texture.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse