Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Jul 2008 16:55:32 BDT
Have just ordered at the sensible price of £7.19 - glad they dropped it from the orginial £11. And free p&p on orders over £15, so thanks for the free t-shirt Danny, look forward to reading the book (while wearing it).

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jul 2008 17:34:17 BDT
west says:
does anyone know how big this tshirt is? is there anyway of choosing a size?

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2008 08:52:56 BDT
Got it today- and the shirt is SMALL! I am a modest 32" waist, I am not that large, and it is small- suggest for a 15 year old, it would be fine (the target market perhaps?).

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Jul 2008 13:19:04 BDT
Arran Child says:
Iv just got my copy of the book with the tee an its a large. Iv seen tey come in a few sizes an which you get seems to be luck. as for me the large fits me like a glove (a very big glove that fits an looks just like a well fitting tee), I was thinking if it hadnt come in the right size for me just pop it on ebay - not that I would recomend doing that as it probably brakes some rules of amazon

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jul 2008 12:47:25 BDT
Last edited by the author on 25 Jul 2008 13:32:10 BDT
I've ordered one and not being able to choose the size contacted Amazon to ask they send me a large. They've told me that it's a small! So, I've asked them to hold onto it until they have a large size in and then send that. Not ideal but hopefully it will work. Amazon really need to sort this out though.
Update 24 Jul 08. Following a bit of email to-and-fro Amazon managed to send me the right size T-shirt. The moral of the story is that once you've made your order get in touch with them through the website and tell them what size T-shirt you want. Otherwise you run the risk of getting whatever is in stock.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  3 Jul 2008
Latest post:  18 Jul 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Friends Like These
Friends Like These by Danny Wallace (Paperback - 3 July 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (59)