on 7 January 2013
This book is very informative but some of the apps were terrible. They were free and I still didn't get my money's worth. Overall it was extremely good with clear advantages and disadvantages
on 29 December 2013
as a new kindle owner I found the book gave me an idea of games I would like to play without ploughing through the App Store.
on 14 February 2013
I cannot understand what help this book is I am desperately trying to find puzzle and fun apps for my handicapped daughter unless you show a picture how can you possible make a choice!
on 29 March 2014
I didn't actually read the whole book page by page, I just flicked thru the list of apps. I discovered a few apps that I'd not come across b4 - Helpful when uve tried pretty much every other app on the face off the earth!! ;)
on 13 January 2014
Very straight forward and easy to follow.I am a novice and found this book very useful.Excellent price too.Will probably read and re read this book regularly.
on 7 October 2014
I recommend this book to game lovers every were .

I think its a great way to find amazing apps
on 28 January 2015
couldn't get past the first couple of pages
on 1 July 2014
great
on 8 January 2015
did not work at all. Waste of money
on 22 October 2014