on 7 September 2005
This was published by Pocket Money Video, a Braveworld imprint; the animation is 1st class, and the cast list would grace a really top-flight movie for grown-ups! Plus the cast obviously enjoyed making the film... It's a glorious, rollicking spoof of the James Bond school of spy thriller, featuringamong others a six foot tall frog, on secondment to MI5, and the Loch Ness Monster. Enjoy- I know I have...
on 22 November 2011
Product was good quality in excellent condition and was like new.
Film is entertaining and would be loved by kids of all ages even adults would enjoy this film.
A++++
on 19 November 2008
This is one of those films few people remember, and the ones that do, are left wondering why. This is one of the best films I watched when I was a kid, it's mint as.
To be fair, if I watched it now...probably not nearly as good..kinda like neverending story....but still!! quality!
on 16 April 2014