Two great bestsellers about How to Sell on eBay – One Low Price!
and Freaking Idiots Guide to Selling on eBay
are your personal guide to making money on eBay
The author, Nick Vulich, has completed over 29,000 transactions on eBay in the last thirteen years. He knows the ins and outs of selling on eBay, and is offering to walk you hand-in-hand through the selling process.
Are you worried that you don’t have anything to sell?
Don’t worry about this. Just take a look around you. Everyone has dozens of things items around the house and garage that they can start selling today. Just because you no longer have a use for your old VCR, game system, or laptop doesn’t mean someone else won’t want it.
People love getting a great deal. Help them get what they want, and put a little cash in your pocket, too.
When you've finished reading this book, you'll better understand
- How to decide what to sell
- How to set up your eBay seller’s account
- How to set up your PayPal Account (so you can get paid - FAST)
- Step-by-step instructions how to list your first item on eBay
- Twenty-eight tips and tricks for powering up your selling
- How to ship your items
- How to research items so you can get the best price every time
- How to handle customer service - eBay style
Don’t let fear of the unknown hold you back
- It is estimated over 450,000 people make a full time living selling items on eBay
- Millions more people use eBay to make a few extra bucks to buy a new car, put their kids through school, or take a dream vacation – Why not you?
- Millions more people would like to sell on eBay, but are afraid to try
- eBay unleashed and Freaking Idiots Guide to Selling on eBay will walk you step-by-step through deciding what to sell, signing up for your eBay and PayPal account, and listing your first auction
Don’t wait another minute
Order your copy of this book today
Start listing your items on eBay tomorrow
About the Author
Hello everybody. My name is Nick Vulich. and I bet your first question is: What makes me qualified to tell you how to sell on eBay? I have been selling on eBay since 1999. Last month I sold over 300 old magazines that most people and libraries would just throw away as worthless junk. In my better months before the recession hit back in 2008, I used to take in $9,000, even $10,000 a month. According to eBay I have completed 29,260 transactions since November 2, 2001, and that's just on my history-bytes id. I think that makes me uniquely qualified to show you how to make a few bucks on eBay. I know what it's like starting out, and trying to figure out just what it is you want to sell, and that's not anything - compared to trying to figure out how you're going to approach selling those same items. It's scary. And, it's that fear that keeps a lot of people from even trying to sell on eBay. I don't know how many times I have shown people what I do, and they say - yeah! They understand. But, they don't get it, because they don't understand why people buy what I sell. My point is, I know the ins and outs of eBay, and if you are ready I can show you what you need to know to help you take that next step, where you can make $100 TODAY, and every day that you need it.