Seven newly developed HDR weighting adjustments and eleven optimized HDR algorithms for professionals allow you to fully control HDR creation and define smoothing, denoising, halo alignment and more, achieving unique results. With an option to directly control HDR weighting, you can manually define single image sections. A color-intensive HDR can be obtained through the “Luminance Entropy” algorithm, giving you full control over noise behavior in large color areas and removal of halos.
Ghost images and HDR painter
The “detail prediction” option brings ghosting correction to a previously unachieved level: every moving object within an exposure bracket can be identified – an efficient way to avoid ghost images. Moving objects or image interferences can be manually removed using the HDR painter. Monitor your work progress on your display in real-time!
HDR projects professional – the control center for perfect High Dynamic Range results
The optimized HDR workflow at a glance:
HDR projects professional
- Exposure bracketing browser
- Wide range of color spaces
- Dynamic user interface for multiple monitors, can be adapted using various interface styles
- 20 % faster, highly accurate alignment of single images with micro detail correction
- 50 % increase in dynamic range with one-shot HDR
- Switching between HDR mode and tone mapping mode without losing your settings
- Adjustable preview size
- Real-time preview
- Additional HDR weighting settings
- Extremely accurate and precise HDR fusion
- Batch processing for extremely quick results
- Extended multithreading for any quantity of processor cores and optimized use of any hardware configuration
is specifically intended for the ambitious photographer. Furthermore, HDR projects professional
is the first choice for professionals who specialize in image editing in studios and agencies.
As a user, you will find ultimate freedom of design with highly efficient, new HDR algorithms, 9 extremely powerful tone-mapping algorithms and 59 freely definable postprocessing filters.
For a fast workflow, HDR projects professional
offers 61 tone-mapping presets which are also freely definable and expandable.
Your creative range is extended with unique tools by the new professional effects, such as light tuner, color channel blurring, scattered light reduction and more, as well as highly efficient noise filters.
- Browser for automatic exposure bracketing detection
- Supports all common RAW formats
- HDR images from a single image file: automatic generation of exposure bracketings with a high dynamic range
- 11 optimized HDR algorithms
- Selective HDR with HDR painter
- Automatic alignment of single images with micro detail prognosis
- Automatic ghosting correction with detail prediction
- HDR in real-time
- 360° panorama viewer
- 61 tone-mapping presets for quick and professional results
- 9 tone-mapping and 59 post-processing filters
- Efficient denoising filters
- Maximum hardware usage achieved through 32-core multithreading