"For well over a decade, "Franchising & Licensing" has been the standard reference for industry executives, consultants, and academics. Covering every aspect of these complex but highly profitable business strategies, the new third edition is applicable to domestic and international franchising initiatives alike. Every chapter has been brought up to the minute, with timely and detailed information on subjects such as:
* creating market-responsive sales, marketing, and globalization strategies
* raising capital, structuring agreements, and protecting intellectual property
* meeting regulatory, legal, and employment standards
* establishing quality control and compliance measures
* assessing opportunities for mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and other alternatives to franchising
Filled with illuminating examples, stories from the field, and dozens of forms for drafting franchising agreements and licensing programs, " Franchising & Licensing" remains the definitive resource for corporations in a myriad of industries."