VINE VOICEon 16 October 2008
Reliable and honest reviews - never been to a site that wasn't as reviewed by this series.

if you want to know the facts this is the book!
on 30 July 2008
I have just returned from touring France with my husband, daughter and her friend.
We used Alan Rogers Guide to find suitable campsites.
Each site was well described with facilities listed clearly and accurately.
I would highly recommend this book.
on 26 July 2010
This is a great book if you are heading to France and want to research sites before going, or while you are there!
on 15 February 2015
We have toured around France several times and relied heavily on this book. However it mostly only covers the expensive commercial campsites and inclusion of all the cheap and munipal campsites would be useful.
on 30 September 2013
I received this book in record time from this supplier and would recommend it to others who are camping in France.
Very informative aand helpful.
on 14 April 2011
Very disappointed from this seller. The book did not arrive so I emailed the seller who said there was another in the post, that did not arrive!!!then an email from the seller to apologise for not having received it. I got a full refund - but no book!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse