- Boxed-product Weight: 18 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B00CS3U8EU
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 14 May 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 44,408 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
FoxHunter Garden Outdoor Portable BBQ Gas Grill Stainless Steel 6 Burner Barbecue Barbeque + 1 Side Burner With Thermometer New
|Price:||£179.90 FREE UK delivery.|
- Gas BBQ 6 main burner with 1 side burner;
- Hood with thermometer and handle;
- 1 Bottom Cabinet with door;
- Ignition : Electronic;
- Gas Type : LPG;
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Hood with thermometer and handle;
* Grease Pan : Zinc Plated, Easy to clean;
* Flame Tamer : Aluminium Plated;
* With stainless steel tube handle on both side;
* Ignition : Electronic;
* Gas Type : LPG;
* Size: 1460(L) x 530(W) x 1055(H) mm;
* 1 left side burner table;
* 1 right side table;
* 2 PC Cooking Grill : Black Porcelain Enamel Wire, No Plate;
- Cooking Area : 76×40 cm;
- Cooking Height : 85.5 cm;
* Warming Rack : Black Enamel Wire + Chromed Support;
* Main Burner : Stainless Steel Tube;
- Burner Qty : 6 PCS with Black Nylon & Chromed Cover Control Knob;
- Rated Heat Output Of Main Burner : 8600 BTU/HR ( 2.5KW );
- Valve : Aluminium Valve, with Single Valve Ignition;
* Side Burner : Stainless Steel Cover & Chromed Tube;
- Burner Qty : 1 PC with Black Nylon & Chromed Cover Control Knob;
- Rated Heat Output Of Main Burner : 11000 BTU/HR ( 3.2KW );
- Valve : Aluminium Valve, with Ignition Device;
* 1 Bottom Cabinet with door;
* 2 Pcs Caster with Brake, 2 Pcs Caster without Brake;
* N.W.: 15.9KGS;
* G.W.: 19KGS;
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
On paper (or screen) this BBQ looks great and has all the features you would expect from a BBQ more than double it's price. 6 burners, side burner, full stainless steel with cabinet. Hood with thermometer and warming rack. Great. I purchased instantly. At £250 I though it was a bargain.
Well as they say, if it looks too good to be true it probably is, and it was.
It's true all of these features exist, but if this BBQ was in a showroom next to pretty much anything else it would not sell. This is because it is made out of probably the cheapest, lightest, flimsiest stainless steel they could get their hands on.
The first thing I noticed was how lightweight the boxes were when delivered. I helped by brother build a weber gas bbq last summer and it needed two of us to lift. This one I could pretty much carry with one hand if it weren't for the bulky box.
After 3 hours of assembly I could really see the difference though. The quality of the burners, the wiry grill, the side shelves, the doors. All of them feel like they will bend out of shape if you touch them too hard. The lid is light as a feather and feels like it will fall off if you open is too fast due to tiny hinges.
This all makes for very unpredictable, uneven cooking. Chicken burns before it's cooked inside. When using the lid down for roasting you cannot control the temperature and still food burns before roasting.Read more ›
Minus points - took two of us 3 hours to assemble it; but the instructions were fairly good.
On test we found that the side burner will not light except with a match - despite the lighting instructions being the same for that burner as for the other 6 burners. The instructions for the side burner say that a pilot light causes the main burner to ignite. There is no pilot light on that burner. The spark igniter does spark but will not light the gas which comes out. When you do light it with a match; the flames play straight onto the spark rod and thus it immediately becomes red-hot - and thus will likley burn away in a short time.
drip tray warps & gets stuck
Not worth the money & if I could return it I would
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really low quality stainless steel. Bent out of shape on delivery and dimensions don't allow it to fit together correctly. Side burner doesn't work. Read morePublished 5 months ago by MR W.
Delivery good. No instructions for assembly. No regulator or hose.Published 13 months ago by Richard Moore
Has worked OK and looks good. Can be a bit fierce unless you work out how to manage heat/zones. Steel is not the thickest gauge but not bad for the money.Published 17 months ago by Bob Hawthorne